No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

You probably also think about playing your Playstation... sometimes.... never happens though :hest: 

No, I don't think about playing them......I play them.

Just like I don't need to think about making you move faster.........I simply do.:banderoos:

Just like I don't need to think about making you angry, either. LOL

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

:lawl: 

You reading is about a shortsighted as your bait

Guess that's why they both fail:hest:

This is too easy.  He's literally leaving himself open to get owned with every post.

Andale! Donkee! Andale!

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You reading is about a shortsighted as your bait

Guess that's why they both fail:hest:

This is too easy.  He's literally leaving himself open to get owned with every post.

Andale! Donkee! Andale!

LOL the burro is his PS5!  It all makes perfect sense now.. he's trying to get it to work but doesn't know how :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL the burro is his PS5!  It all makes perfect sense now.. he's trying to get it to work but doesn't know how :lawl: 

one post. 16 minutes

The burro is slowing down, its getting harder for him to think of a good comeback

hadeel928-donkey.gif

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

one post. 16 minutes

The burro is slowing down, its getting harder for him to think of a good comeback

hadeel928-donkey.gif

PS5 still not working for you eh?  Dale con todo pinche guey! Si, se puede! :tom: 

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lol i cannot believe you are actually like this irl . You really got your feelings hurt from Sonys game show and couldnt handle it. IRL :rofls:

Imagine your entire timeline being Xbox memes and deflecting any criticism of being a giant fucking PS fanboy by bragging about your 4090 to lemmings :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Imagine your entire timeline being Xbox memes and deflecting any criticism of being a giant fucking PS fanboy by bragging about your 4090 to lemmings :kaz: 

These people have mental problems

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

These people have mental problems

This shit is literally that guys life.. judging by what I've seen already.. :tom: 

There's nothing that clown can ever say to me again where I'll take him seriously... we know exactly how he really is :hest: