No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jehurey said:

You can tell jonb is channeling his youthful angry-internet energy from 12 years ago, back when he was 34:mjgrin:

Im angry? lol. You cant stop responding to me. Its that feeling of need you never had as a child so now you cling to anyone you can LOL. And just like your dad, we dont want you :rofls: Battered Jerry Syndrome ROFL

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Im angry? lol. You cant stop responding to me. Its that feeling of need you never had as a child so now you cling to anyone you can LOL. And just like your dad, we dont want you :rofls: Battered Jerry Syndrome ROFL

1967661718_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-34-45SystemWars.png.2d95719823fe10f07318875411f7785c.png

oh man, this really is him on the verge of completely blowing his fuse.

and the more I describe what he's doing......the angrier he gets. probably because he knows he can't hide it.:drake:

i almost feel sorry for you...........but, i'm gonna keep making fun of you anyways. LOL

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:
  • 56,626 posts

1195041066_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-44-55SystemWars.png.fe2b4785772e7202322cc11e605f0d24.png

And you have as many posts, which you tried to hide by MAKING A SECOND ACCOUNT:kaz:

849107178_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-46-21ShouldwehaveanInterventionfortheSheep.png.2f8211963e2e50005f6e30afc569f77a.png1277786229_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-47-12NoreasontodoubtStarfieldanymore.Lookingtobeoneofthebestgamesevermade.png.28798dde37b5fe5cfa50ba2d57491e84.png

Even though you've had entire months of leaving the forum, multiple times :lawl:Oh man, he just self-owned himself.

• dead 2
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

1195041066_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-44-55SystemWars.png.fe2b4785772e7202322cc11e605f0d24.png

And you have as many posts, which you tried to hide by MAKING A SECOND ACCOUNT:kaz:

849107178_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-46-21ShouldwehaveanInterventionfortheSheep.png.2f8211963e2e50005f6e30afc569f77a.png1277786229_Screenshot2023-09-03at13-47-12NoreasontodoubtStarfieldanymore.Lookingtobeoneofthebestgamesevermade.png.28798dde37b5fe5cfa50ba2d57491e84.png

Even though you've had entire months of leaving the forum, multiple times :lawl:Oh man, he just self-owned himself.

Caught out like the snake that he is :kaz:

Imagine if he was being paid for all that xbox shilling, he could use the money to buy a better console :cruise:JonbHBR

• dead 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Imagine if he was being paid for all that xbox shilling, he could use the money to buy a better console :cruise:JonbHBR

You, also dumb. LOL you cannot afford TEETH or INTERNET. Please dont run your mouth BUCKY , you aint getting paid for being rabbid every day :rofls:

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

there was a time, like maybe 6 months after SideScrollers.net shut down, and we all came back here.

in which that 46 year old clown got caught, and we realized that he like typed 18,000 POSTS in under two years. Or something ridiculously high

Its probably the reason why he ditched that account, so that he could reset his post count.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

there was a time, like maybe 6 months after SideScrollers.net shut down, and we all came back here.

in which that 46 year old clown got caught, and we realized that he like typed 18,000 POSTS in under two years. Or something ridiculously high

Its probably the reason why he ditched that account, so that he could reset his post count.

Maybe if you add a 3rd account ill have more posts than you:rofls: None of your posts are even about games. 56 thousand tears of anger :rofl:

Just now, JonDnD said:

Maybe if you add a 3rd account ill have more posts than you:rofls: None of your posts are even about games. 56 thousand tears of anger :rofl:

No, you're describing yourself.

I'm talking about Xbox.............OH, now I see why you think that none of my posts are even about games.

Its because Xbox has none. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you're describing yourself.

I'm talking about Xbox.............OH, now I see why you think that none of my posts are even about games.

Its because Xbox has none. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh so youre playing Xbox. Makes sense. Thats why you are following SF all over the internet. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh so you're playing Switch? Makes sense.:trump: (he's gonna get angry again)

Oh so you just come here day after day to tell everyone you dont play games but hate Xbox. Seems like a solid use of time. :ahmad:

29 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

All these tears because the game that was meant to save xbox flopped :hest: And there's nothing else on the horizon.

Back to pretwnding you're excited for the annual Forza rehash eh?

The game didn't flop and it is selling pretty damn good. Premium Edition upgrades are topping the charts and the game is not even out yet.

35 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Oh so you just come here day after day to tell everyone you dont play games but hate Xbox. Seems like a solid use of time. :ahmad:

that's what do, right?

You're a lemming, so you don't play games, obviously.

....and you clearly spend your time here talking about how you hate Nintendo and Sheep

...........so what did you say about your use of time here?:ahmad: