So WTF happened to the SW Discord?

I don't really use Discord but just a little bit ago I poked my head in there to get information for something and was going to close it immediately after.

But then I saw the SW server.

I had completely forgotten that SW had a Discord so I figured I'd pop in for a second just to see who was there. It's literally just Pat_McCrotch and some dude named Brown Child posting gifs back and forth.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not using the correct channels for the right topics lol  

"We banned Dyno for racism and ignored Mala until he left" really is the best marketing a place could have.

And we've seen you too     Which made me your daddy, I wish I never had now I missed out on the Discord invite   

40 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I don't really use Discord but just a little bit ago I poked my head in there to get information for something and was going to close it immediately after.

But then I saw the SW server.

I had completely forgotten that SW had a Discord so I figured I'd pop in for a second just to see who was there. It's literally just Pat_McCrotch and some dude named Brown Child posting gifs back and forth.

Sent you a PM 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Before I got banned it was just a bunch of leftist psychopaths in there so they probably killed off the thing themselves and then left because there was no one left to talk to

You get banned everywhere you post... Like damn kid :kaz:

• Haha 1
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It's probably because everybody is a bunch of fucking pussies. It's the internet grow a pair and shut the fuck up.

You been hiding and lurking for damn near two years because Xbox sucked so hard.  How pussy is that? :umad:

Now the deal went through you got your MOJO back?  Lmfao. 

You ass gets banned everywhere you post and it's always "everyone's fault" but your own and you're a bitch ass for cowering and lurking because you were too pussy to post :kaz:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You been hiding and lurking for damn near two years because Xbox sucked so hard.  How pussy is that? :umad:

Now the deal went through you got your MOJO back?  Lmfao. 

You ass gets banned everywhere you post and it's always "everyone's fault" but your own and you're a bitch ass for cowering and lurking because you were too pussy to post :kaz:

I don't lurk this forum, if I'm gone I'm gone. When I come back it's because something really funny happened. That's about it.

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Before I got banned it was just a bunch of leftist psychopaths in there so they probably killed off the thing themselves and then left because there was no one left to talk to

Lol imagine being so toxic the people you've spent the better part of a decade interacting with ban you permanently. 

• Ben 1
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol imagine being so toxic the people you've spent the better part of a decade interacting with ban you permanently. 

I didn't know any of them bar one person. It was like the leftovers of what used to be.

Bear in mind I also wasn't being toxic, these lunatics were just having a meltdown because of Donald Trump. They were Bernie Bros and Elizabeth Warren shills.

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I didn't know any of them bar one person. It was like the leftovers of what used to be.

Bear in mind I also wasn't being toxic, these lunatics were just having a meltdown because of Donald Trump. They were Bernie Bros and Elizabeth Warren shills.

Lol even if someone didn't know you, your respones tells us what kind of time you're on. 

13 minutes ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

DarkXero’s (!not sure i spelled that right) discord is pretty active but banned me from the main channel lol 

That's the guy who banned somebody else for racism when they called him a virgin. It was the most ridiculous text conversation I think I've ever seen.