Rog Ally has sold over 500K units

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you have people pretending PC gaming is still about the premium experience when you have a vast majority of PC gamers having shitty low to mid range PC and laptops, the rest has small little gay h

The ones that buy underpowered laptops do so because they waste the rest of their money buying games for consoles they don't own to make a few bucks 15 years later.

Final Fantasy 16 fell off so bad    

Posted Images

And you have people pretending PC gaming is still about the premium experience when you have a vast majority of PC gamers having shitty low to mid range PC and laptops, the rest has small little gay handhelds and you have the 1% who actually has a 4090 and half of them pirate their games because they are broke from buying the aforementioned overpriced GPU. 

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And you have people pretending PC gaming is still about the premium experience when you have a vast majority of PC gamers having shitty low to mid range PC and laptops, the rest has small little gay handhelds and you have the 1% who actually has a 4090 and half of them pirate their games because they are broke from buying the aforementioned overpriced GPU. 

The ones that buy underpowered laptops do so because they waste the rest of their money buying games for consoles they don't own to make a few bucks 15 years later.

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
  • dead 2
9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Most popular GPU on Steam is a 1650. :kaz:

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn, isn't that life 4 years old? 😮

Yep, April 2019 for the first model. They upgraded the VRAM from GDDR5 to GDDR6 in 2020, though.

4 year old GPU that launched at $150. :ben:

52 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Most popular GPU on Steam is a 1650. :kaz:

The 3060 is right on its ass.. lol

RTX cards 2060 and above (no 2050/3050 or any laptops with RTX gpus) account for 34.21% of Steam...

Which means that if there's ~130M monthly active users, that's ~44.5M RTX GPUs that are 2060 or better out there being actively used... and that's not counting any AMD or Intel GPUs either.

Edited by Remij
22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yep, April 2019 for the first model. They upgraded the VRAM from GDDR5 to GDDR6 in 2020, though.

4 year old GPU that launched at $150. :ben:

I guess it’s fine for indies and older titles. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

Ah true. 

Those games are old as fuck so I don't know why I said them when you already said old games lol. Valorant, Overwatch 2, and Warzone aren't going to have any trouble on a 1650 either.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Those games are old as fuck so I don't know why I said them when you already said old games lol. Valorant, Overwatch 2, and Warzone aren't going to have any trouble on a 1650 either.

I need to get a budget laptop for indies. There are some nice slim ones out there. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

Which means that if there's ~130M monthly active users, that's ~44.5M RTX GPUs that are 2060 or better out there being actively used..

:tom:no, there isn't. this is like high schooler's hopeful math.

I love how you guys keep on trying to take percentages from a number of Indian and Chinese bots with steam accounts to say that the PC market is huge.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:no, there isn't. this is like high schooler's hopeful math.

I love how you guys keep on trying to take percentages from a number of Indian and Chinese bots with steam accounts to say that the PC market is huge.

God you're so fucking stupid :hest: 

The same thing would apply with PSN bot accounts you fucking moron :drake: 

Kinda like yours for example... ones that exist but never get used :lawl: 

PC is by far a much larger market... and you're not changing that sweetie..  30%+ of active Steam users have hardware that either matches, or shits on PS5 :hest: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

God you're so fucking stupid :hest: 

The same thing would apply with PSN bot accounts you fucking moron :drake: 

No, those are reporting people who are paying for PS+ subscriptions.

:drake:

No, the PC doesn't have a larger market. As dictated by almost every single NPD report.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, those are reporting people who are paying for PS+ subscriptions.

:drake:

No, the PC doesn't have a larger market. As dictated by almost every single NPD report.

Oh... so you're saying PSN only has ~47M users.... LOL ok then doofus :lawl: 

And yes, the PC market is FAR larger than the console market.... and the PC market isn't even just Steam (which doesn't have some of the biggest games on it, like Fortnite, Genshin Impact, World of Warcraft, or Diablo) :tom: 

And I love how your retarded ass defaulted to "the NPD" to try to claim otherwise... as if there isn't more to the world :drake: 

Edited by Remij