Playstation Portal - $200.00 :D

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i would be down for sony to make a true handheld. no gimmicks. no proprietary storage. i'm not asking for a lot lol.

That is the worst fucking idea. Even Nintendo can't support a dedicated handheld anymore.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish I had a PS5 so I could sell it. 

Very smart. Take 200 dollars from idiot cows that already own a device that does the exact same thing this does

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

exactly why @jehurey wants it :cruise:

No this would've been helpful for you since your nephew kicks you out of the living room.

And assuming he gave you permission to let you use his PS5 :lawl:which,based on you recent excuses, you now no longer have permission to play :tom:

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

….ummm yeah…. But how are you supposed to watch a baseball game on your TV, browse SW on your computer, watch a YouTube video on your phone, and game at the same time if you don’t purchase this?

this was a legitimate argument Jerry made. :tom:

Except the phone would be left......for phone functions

Tell me, do you play video games on a television screen that gets huge pop ups at the top that you have to reply to, or incoming phone calls?

That'd be annoying for either gaming or casual TV watching right?

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Omfg I remember that! :rofl::rofls:

Then you also remember getting absolutely positively angry to the point of screaming, as well :tom::tom:

Because I answered your question with relative ease, and simple logic, and that made you more angry.

This might be even more useful if my baseball team has a deep playoff run:lawd:

Edited by jehurey
48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except the phone would be left......for phone functions

Tell me, do you play video games on a television screen that gets huge pop ups at the top that you have to reply to, or incoming phone calls?

That'd be annoying for either gaming or casual TV watching right?

Then you also remember getting absolutely positively angry to the point of screaming, as well :tom::tom:

Because I answered your question with relative ease, and simple logic, and that made you more angry.

This might be even more useful if my baseball team has a deep playoff run:lawd:

Think repeating the same shit that made us laugh at you hysterically the first time is going to help your case :lawl: 

What I want to know is how this is going to help you when you don't play your PS5 for months and months on end.... or did you forget that this device also requires you to play those games and not watch them? :tom: 

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am also trying to get rid of mine.

Biggest mistake I've ever done.

POS has no games.

I put mine on FB marketplace. Itll be gone tomo

3 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

That is the worst fucking idea. Even Nintendo can't support a dedicated handheld anymore.

says the guy who owns a SD. clearly, you know there's a rising demand for high-end handhelds. i'd take a real handheld over this overpriced shitty device - the same thing my phone can already do lol.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

Think repeating the same shit that made us laugh at you hysterically the first time is going to help your case :lawl: 

At least I wouldn't be lying, like you are

I literally had you screaming on this forum, and you ran away.

So..........I'm repeating the same shit that made me laugh at.......you:tom:

and it seems to be working again:hest:

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

says the guy who owns a SD. clearly, you know there's a rising demand for high-end handhelds. i'd take a real handheld over this overpriced shitty device - the same thing my phone can already do lol.

The brilliance of the Steam Deck is it plays PC games. It doesn't need special developer support. If Playstation made a PSP3, it would fail harder than the PSVR2.

6 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The brilliance of the Steam Deck is it plays PC games. It doesn't need special developer support. If Playstation made a PSP3, it would fail harder than the PSVR2.

Nah 

Think the price point is as good as it could've been tbh. Think it's a cool tech that unfortunately does next to nothing. It doesn't even have bluetooth, you need a compatible sony headset for it. Zero interest for me. Would've dived into an actual new PS handheld though. 

22 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Think the price point is as good as it could've been tbh. Think it's a cool tech that unfortunately does next to nothing. It doesn't even have bluetooth, you need a compatible sony headset for it. Zero interest for me. Would've dived into an actual new PS handheld though. 

It has a headphone jack.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

It has a headphone jack.

Yeah should've elaborated that I meant for wireless options. 

Think it's a weird omission it's cost to implement would be so low yet it would improve it's functionality greatly given it's a handheld (point being no wires and mobility)   

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

No, the main advantage of that valve-branded chinese handheld is that almost all of their main buyers simply thought about their existing steam library comprised of indie games they haven't got around to touching.

If you had no games in your steam library, you would never buy the thing, or start with it.

This works in the same way.........people will have a collection of Sony PS4/PS5 games, obviously many indies as well.

Except in this case, you'll actually have AAA high production games....and they will run as intended instead of needing to cut them down into looking like last-gen versions. And, every single one of you guys have always said that it was never a true out-the-house portable, as an excuse for that poor battery life.

That you bought it "to comfortable play games anywhere in the house and in bed.":diplo:

So, guess what? This Playstation thingy accomplishes the same exact thing. At $200, even.

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1