TCHBR - Sony massively increases PS+ Pricing

On 2023-08-30 at 5:54 PM, MalaXmaS said:

There is nothing that justifies a PS5 purchase.

My friend who is a hardcore fanboy hasn't got one yet.

There is nothing on ps5

Ive been waiting until GT6 to get a PS5 but It's super tempting to get one now since it's kind of pointless to keep owning 2 ps4s that are just decreasing in value every minute but I also want to see what midgen upgrade they do to the PS5 first. I'm glad I waited until the PS4 pro came out to get one, but it's hard waiting. I honestly thought they would have officially unveiled on already. The PS5 has been out a minute at this point. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ive been waiting until GT6 to get a PS5 but It's super tempting to get one now since it's kind of pointless to keep owning 2 ps4s that are just decreasing in value every minute but I also want to see what midgen upgrade they do to the PS5 first. I'm glad I waited until the PS4 pro came out to get one, but it's hard waiting. I honestly thought they would have officially unveiled on already. The PS5 has been out a minute at this point. 

Getting a PS5 PRO won't solve the fact that there are still no games.

So Sony saw Gamepass, and its price..............and then they saw Starfield, and somehow must've seen the review scores, and then they decided "well, our games actually score higher than 7, so we should charge more."

Pretty shrewd of them.

• Haha 1

You pay it or you don't play online.

We warned you schmuks 20 years ago this would be the result, and it was the lemmings who made this a reality :kaz:

See if they put 2 & 2 together and figure out what position they will be in with Gamepass if M$ ever gets that shit to take off.....oh who am I kidding they will never be able to piece it together :rofls:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mocked you for getting a PS4 so late in it's lifecycle before but it really is the best thing to do with your money. I'm also hoping for a PS5 Pro soon at this point. Especially since the PS5 performance of third party games are not so impressive lately, notable sacrifices are being made to run these current gen games. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

I mocked you for getting a PS4 so late in it's lifecycle before but it really is the best thing to do with your money. I'm also hoping for a PS5 Pro soon at this point. Especially since the PS5 performance of third party games are not so impressive lately, notable sacrifices are being made to run these current gen games. 

Two broke bitches waiting a decade to upgrade their consoles :kaz:

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Two broke bitches waiting a decade to upgrade their consoles :kaz:

I'm even more broke than you think. I'm not in debt but I live meager paycheck to paycheck and can't save a dime.    

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, Mr. House said:

I mean it's a personal preference thing. For early adopters or real gamers, they are going to get the new consoles as soon as possible. In the past 3 years I've only completed 2 games, so I'm not too worried about keeping up. 

Like my lizard brain wants to play GOW2 now, but I haven't even played more than two hours of GOW1 since I got it years ago. I just don't have the patience in my old age. 

• Upvote 1