Is Starfield the biggest flop of all time?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.     Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.   T

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.   big budget flops game pass flops gaas flops flops of the gen   actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Maybe when they release it on PS5 after they see GP numbers and it barely moves 2mil on PC. :danylol:

Yeah seriously. On what platform will it sell "millions and millions"? They're giving it away on Gamepass.

• NPC 1
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not even close.  This game will sell millions upon millions.

LOL he's still trying to talk about sales revenues

It's already become the biggest flop of this gen, easily. And that's saying something, since Halo Infinite came out

Oh. My. God

Phil Spencer is responsible for both Halo Infinite and Starfield.

He actually is worse than the guy running Xbox back in 2013 , at this point. :hest:

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We're talking Critical flop genius. 

They sold you on space exploration and it's just a screen saver in the background :kaz:

Moron.. no shit you're talking critical flop... except a 88 isn't a critical flop. :umad:

And the game is still going to sell millions and millions :umad:

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Moron.. no shit you're talking critical flop... except a 88 isn't a critical flop. :umad:

And the game is still going to sell millions and millions :umad:

I live how he says he understand.....and then proceed to use the excuse that he already acknowledged as being an intentional distraction excuse.

No, the game is definitely flopping.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I live how he says he understand.....and then proceed to use the excuse that he already acknowledged as being an intentional distraction excuse.

No, the game is definitely flopping.

I love how you've already put more effort into Starfield related things than PS5 related things in the past 6 months :kaz: