Is Starfield the biggest flop of all time?

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You cannot debate the variety win that MS has. And thats BS. I dropped games the second they bore more no matter who makes them. Just spent 80 hours in a couple weeks on my shitty PC playing a game not on xbox but i only play xbox games i pretend to like. Shut up :rofls:

You bookmark every troll post i make but ignore 90 percent of the bg3 thread being me talking to myself about it being the best game ever :rofls:

You probably have a tweeter account to fight Xbots alongside FirePower :rofls: I cant take anyone serious on a game forum that dont talk about playing games.

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.

big budget flops

game pass flops

gaas flops

flops of the gen

actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.     Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.   T

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.   big budget flops game pass flops gaas flops flops of the gen   actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

No 1p RPGS. And i played FF7 which owned and i put 80 hours into BG3 so far. Xbox has WRPG on lock. And thats fact.

I mean, they bought most of the big names in WRPG. Those teams haven't delivered classics.  "On lock" is a funny way to put it given their output.

Edited by sugarhigh
3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I mean, they bought most of the big names in WRPG. Those teams haven't delivered classics.  "On lock" is a funny way to put it given their output.

Who cares if they bought them. Sony bought insomniac. Everyone buys stuff.

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.

big budget flops

game pass flops

gaas flops

flops of the gen

actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Without FF16, which you didnt play and everyone hates all PS had this year was 4spoken. lmao. Bro come on. Enoughhhhhh

58 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Again, this thread is about "the biggest flop of all time" and no "unless it was made by an indie developer" or "reviewed at Gamespot only".

How many times do I have to repeat the title of this thread?

Man, you sound upset. There has to be a lemming helpline you can call. #datcope

• Haha 2
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

You sound like you are running out of things to say.

you literally stopped responding to a question I asked you, about half an hour ago.

I don't think you're in any position to try that argument.:drake:

• Haha 2
Just now, jehurey said:

you literally stopped responding to a question I asked you, about half an hour ago.

I don't think you're in any position to try that argument.:drake:

It's pointless with you.

I already answered your question, and you come up with another question.

It is like arguing with a baby, but why, but why, but why?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's pointless with you.

No you didn't

I asked you a question, in which it would prove that your argument was irrelevant and BASICALLY UNTRUE

You....................magically by coincidence.....................stopped responding at that point.

Gee, I wonder why.

aja-jim-carrey.gif

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Without FF16, which you didnt play and everyone hates all PS had this year was 4spoken. lmao. Bro come on. Enoughhhhhh

I mean ps always stays stocked with a variety of xcluded titles like octopath 2, mega man bn collection, tactics ogre reborn, and neon white this year. not that it needs it since ff16 is bigger than anything Xbox has since..

*checks notes*

December 2021..

ps also isn’t the one that hasn’t had a big hit in 10+ years so I agree bro enouuggghhh

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's pointless with you.

No kidding.  The Jerry-go-round never ends..  He's a sad, pathetic burro.

• dead 1

Starfield isn't a bigger flop than No Man's Sky because Starfield was only owned by Microsoft for 3 of its 8 years in development. Prior to that Bethesda was just the biggest RPG developer in the world, it completely changes the comparison to No Man's Sky's indie development. :npc:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

I mean ps always stays stocked with a variety of xcluded titles like octopath 2, mega man bn collection, tactics ogre reborn, and neon white this year. not that it needs it since ff16 is bigger than anything Xbox has since..

*checks notes*

December 2021..

ps also isn’t the one that hasn’t had a big hit in 10+ years so I agree bro enouuggghhh

All of which you havent played or spoken about LOL. Also get your years right, and exclusivity. 

Also, FF is equal to lower than SF on MC , and will sell less. And nobody likes it:rofls:

Edited by JonDnD
Just now, Quad Damage said:

my mistake it’s been 12 years. Gears 3 released in 2011

Thats not what i was talking about, and i dont know what you are talking about. I said i sold my PS because it has no variety and you rant off a list of games that i can still play without a PS. What are you talking about? Youre proving my point.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Thats not what i was talking about, and i dont know what you are talking about. I said i sold my PS because it has no variety and you rant off a list of games that i can still play without a PS. What are you talking about? Youre proving my point.

Xbox has had nothing for over a decade - I can’t be any clearer.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

Xbox has had nothing for over a decade - I can’t be any clearer.

You cant debate for shit. I speak on MS1p variety and you counter that with listing a bunch of non 1p games that i can currently play besides one of them. Are you actually this dumb?

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

You cant debate for shit. I speak on MS1p variety and you counter that with listing a bunch of non 1p games that i can currently play besides one of them. Are you actually this dumb?

this is you “speaking on ms variety”

CBDA8BE2-BFDE-4A95-B5ED-7541FCFCFEE9.png.c43fb029ea56f89aa8a6827473ca4156.png