Are you buying Starfield this week?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just realised Starfield flopped so bad it brought firepower back lol 

Lemmings having to convince themselves that missing basic features like a usable FUCKING MAP is actually a positive.   This trash deserves a 7.  

This one got me.   

Posted Images

Nah, I’ll rent it on PC GamePass for 1 month then cancel my sub after I beat it. I actually thought of buying it when I thought it was gonna have full planet exploration like No Man’s Sky. I changed my mind when rumors came out about invisible walls and loading screens everywhere. I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger on this flop. Something was fishy with the way MS was showing this game. Right from day one, they never showed uncut gameplay of it and now we know why. It’s a fucking loading screen simulator :kaz:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, I’ll rent it on PC GamePass for 1 month then cancel my sub after I beat it. I actually thought of buying it when I thought it was gonna have full planet exploration like No Man’s Sky. I changed my mind when rumors came out about invisible walls and loading screens everywhere. I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger on this flop. Something was fishy with the way MS was showing this game. Right from day one, they never showed uncut gameplay of it and now we know why. It’s a fucking loading screen simulator :kaz:

:lawl: 

Nah, I watched a long video review from an unbiased site I like (nobody major). I can see the appeal of the game, but it’s not for me. Also, Sea of Stars has made me crave tighter campaigns, where each hour makes a difference and nets some kind of reward. I’m going to be way more selective of the 30+ hour games I play in the future. 

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

:lawl: 

:hest:Copium 

I’ll post all the glitches and fails of this nasty flop on SystemWars for you. We know you don’t play any games. You’ve been hyping the game for years and couldn’t even put $30 down to play the early access. You’ve been melting down on System Wars for the past 5 days instead of playing your “game of the generation” :mickeyj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
53 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I'll torrent it eventually after some patches.

This is probably what I'll end up doing eventually.

In the meantime I'll try it out with the $1 ShitPass trial I got with my graphics card.

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Stumbling upon Firetards twitter and seeing all of his pathetic anti-Xbox tweets from the past day...

What a pathetic fuck :kaz:

Shhhhh....be gone Lemcuck lemij :sabu:

IMG_7598.JPG

10 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Have you even played NMS?

lmfao cows putting that filth above Kingsfield.

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Have you even played NMS?

lmfao cows putting that filth above Kingsfield.

Yes, I have hundreds of hours in NMS. I’ve been playing it since it launched in 2016. I play literally every space game that’s why I’m giving Starflop a chance on ShitPass even though I think it’s gonna be ass :mjgrin:

It has way better exploration and is a better space game than whatever the fuck Starflop is :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yes, I have hundreds of hours in NMS. I’ve been playing it since it launched in 2016. I play literally every space game that’s why I’m giving Starflop a chance on ShitPass even though I think it’s gonna be ass :mjgrin:

It has way better exploration and is a better space game than whatever the fuck Starflop is :kaz:

LMFAO 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

bubu I'll jus get it on gwamepass :tear2: 

These fuckers :kaz:  

Well for some of us that are actually gamers $1 isn’t too much to ask to rent out a flop. I got this $1 trial sitting here that I got with my PC so if I don’t try out this overhyped turd there’s nothing else left to do with it. It’s not like I need ShitPass to try out good games, I buy all my games so ShitPass is actually perfect for this trash :kaz:

You retards spent the last 2 years hyping this turd and none of you clowns are playing it because it flopped at GS and IGN and you don’t wanna admit you’re playing the flop of the generation :freeman:

I’m gonna play it for you retards and I’ll post screens on Systemwars with all the jank and “BUGthesda charm” for the world to see. It’s the least I can do since you lemshits don’t play your games  :hest:

IMG_7574.thumb.jpeg.463ba1764d1f87522c7d293675ba6095.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER