Are you buying Starfield this week?

Some better aspects: 

You don’t have to use the starmap nearly as much as you think. You can scan and gravjump between locations while in the cockpit screen. It keeps the immersion up. 
No map and no minimap is based. Just use the scanner. It keeps you looking at the world. 
One mine area had tons of verticality and I was boosting around like a madman headshotting spacers. The gunplay is basic, but it does have its fun moments. 
You an access your ships cargo from the pause menu and offload everything. Between the companion and ship cargo I’m full hoarder mode with no inventory problems. 
Ship building and upgrading might be the most well done aspect. It’s really easy to make something cool and functional. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just realised Starfield flopped so bad it brought firepower back lol 

Lemmings having to convince themselves that missing basic features like a usable FUCKING MAP is actually a positive.   This trash deserves a 7.  

This one got me.   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:And that's including GamePass people, right?

Aren't there supposed to be 30 million gamepass accounts??:kaz:

Do you think everyone instantly plays a game the second it launches? :lemming: 

The game has been out... 2 days :drake: 

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

This game owns hard

No it's a massive flop, no better than any other game which scored a 7 like Crash Team Rumble.

Lemmings are in here bragging that a 7/10 is one of their most popular games ever :kaz: Numbers inflated by Gamepass and yet even the majority of gamepass subscribers look like they figure this flop isn't worth the download :cruise:

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

No it's a massive flop, no better than any other game which scored a 7 like Crash Team Rumble.

Lemmings are in here bragging that a 7/10 is one of their most popular games ever :kaz: Numbers inflated by Gamepass and yet even the majority of gamepass subscribers look like they figure this flop isn't worth the download :cruise:

Much better than anything on PS this year. Not even close :juggle: