**OFFICIAL** Apple iPhone 15 event (9/12, 1pm EST)

Just now, -GD-X said:

Ehhh I doubt that. The A16 was 2tf and the new chip is about 20% more powerful. Expect ps4-like visuals. 

I'm expecting PS4 visuals. What I mean is that Xbox games don't even look as good as PS4 games. 

Starfield is 720p/30 on the Series X and 400p on the Series S and that's supposed to be the best that MS can offer :drake:

HFW running on a PS4 pro looks better than Sevenfield graphically  :sabu:

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm expecting PS4 visuals. What I mean is that Xbox games don't even look as good as PS4 games.    Starfield is 720p/30 on the Series X and 400p on the Series S and that's supposed to be the

USB C for the first time ever. 

USB-C, but if you don't care, then no.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Only the 15 pro gets usb 3.0 speeds... All other models got shafted. 

My base model GS10 from 5 years ago came with USB C:monkas:

With each release apple is widening the gap in features between the base model and the pro.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

With each release apple is widening the gap in features between the base model and the pro.

I still don’t know why the pro doesn’t have a thunderbolt 4 port. Way faster data speeds. 

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm expecting PS4 visuals. What I mean is that Xbox games don't even look as good as PS4 games. 

Starfield is 720p/30 on the Series X and 400p on the Series S and that's supposed to be the best that MS can offer :drake:

Who the fuck said Starfield is the best MS' teams can offer? :drake: 

And does anybody.... ANYBODY... expect companies to start putting out games that rival Sony's cream of the crop with sky high budgets from PS4 onwards on a phone??   Is that what you're going to be saying next? :danylol: 

Edited by Remij
40 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I still don’t know why the pro doesn’t have a thunderbolt 4 port. Way faster data speeds. 

A thunderbolt 4 port in a phone? 

The only reason Apple was forced to adopt USB C is because it's a standardized port.

They lost that anti-consumer law suit in Europe and to be able to continue sell phones in Europe post 2023 they had to adopt a standard port. 

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A thunderbolt 4 port in a phone? 

The only reason Apple was forced to adopt USB C is because it's a standardized port.

They lost that anti-consumer law suit in Europe and to be able to continue sell phones in Europe post 2023 they had to adopt a standard port. 

For the pro. Way faster usb 3. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

For the pro. Way faster usb 3. 

Apple had to comply by 2024 or they can't sell phones in Europe anymore. 

New EU rules require all phones sold after autumn 2024 to use the USB-C connector for their charging ports.

Firm (Apple) says it has no choice but to switch from proprietary Lightning port to the USB standard in EU

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apple had to comply by 2024 or they can't sell phones in Europe anymore. 

New EU rules require all phones sold after autumn 2024 to use the USB-C connector for their charging ports.

Firm (Apple) says it has no choice but to switch from proprietary Lightning port to the USB standard in EU

My bad. I was misinformed about the pro. I thought it had a usb-c and usb3, being a “pro” device. My bad. I didn’t know it was just the c swapped out for the 3. 

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It should have been 40Gbps. Lol

9 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Horizon II on PS4 Pro is pretty impressive, even on OG PS4.

Edited by lynux3
23 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Pre ordered :juggle: 

haven’t found anywhere to sell my 14 pro max yet. Tmobile offered $650 for it unless I would switch to a more expensive plan, then they’d give me $1000.  Not worth it. Just bought the phone outright and well resell my phone on fb or something. 

Sell it to me for 300 final deal