DF Analysis: Starfield drops to 720p on Series X and 400p on Series S (TLHBFR!!)

:mroff: Where did all the fucking 12 Tflops go? This is a first party game on “the world’s most powerful console” dropping to 720p at 30fps in medium/low settings.  What happened to  the “monster that eats monsters for breakfast”?

:hest: It’s not like the game looks impressive on the Series X. Looks and runs like a last gen game and still drops to 720p. I don’t ever wanna see a single lemshit hop in graphics discussions about any PS5 game. Sony’s games look fucking awesome and deliver 60fps/120Hz modes with nothing less than 1440p native resolution. Xbox is a failure and lemshits have been raped for overhyping this dogshit console like they overhype their games.

IMG_7750.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao, this is absolutely ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about 3,000 potatoes or 30,000 potatoes because "teh physics" .   As far as anyone is concerned around here, a 7.0 is a 7.0 .

A picture is worth a thousand words I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

400p on Series S      

Posted Images

Those dirty lying bastards at Microsoft promised 1440p/60 for series S, and yet there are a number of games that run sub-HD :lawl:

Even the og xbox 20 years ago was putting out higher resolutions.

Let this be a lesson to never trust the lying scum at Microsoft :drake: Even Microsofts own studios cant get this shit to work for games tailor made for the system.

Edited by TLHBO
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

This pathetic fuck can't make a single post without posting one of those pathetic memes :tom: 

@FIREPOWER do you ever get the urge to act normal for once?  Serious question.  Do you realize how much of a clown you look like posting that shit constantly? :cosby2: 

Your butthurt is showing :reg:

• Geese 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

Your butthurt is showing :reg:

:roll: 

It's a serious question.  Take a step back and just objectively look at the way he posts... every time with that pathetic shit..  This has nothing to do with systemwars... Does ANYONE else here post shit like that constantly? :drake:

The guy is literally incapable of making a post against Xbox without posting one of those images... which is pretty pathetic.  It's like a reflex for him... he's done it so often that it's just pathetically a part of his posts by default :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

:roll: 

It's a serious question.  Take a step back and just objectively look at the way he posts... every time with that pathetic shit..  This has nothing to do with systemwars... Does ANYONE else here post shit like that constantly? :drake:

The guy is literally incapable of making a post against Xbox without posting one of those images... which is pretty pathetic.  It's like a reflex for him... he's done it so often that it's just pathetically a part of his posts by default :hest: 

A picture is worth a thousand words :reg: I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
15 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

A picture is worth a thousand words :reg: I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

But you're also a clown who's never taken a break from your schtick here.  You're not as obnoxious as he is though... and the difference is that it's not actually a schtick for him... he literally posts that shit all day every day :drake: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

This pathetic fuck can't make a single post without posting one of those pathetic memes :tom: 

@FIREPOWER do you ever get the urge to act normal for once?  Serious question.  Do you realize how much of a clown you look like posting that shit constantly? :cosby2: 

:hest: Cope harder bitch. Do you ever stop crying and damage controlling? Why are you defending a multi-trillion corporation that constantly lies?

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Cope harder bitch. Do you ever stop crying and damage controlling? Why are you defending a lying multi-trillion corporation?

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

I don't care about that... I think you're obnoxious as fuck.  Your twitter proved that it wasn't just a SW act... and that makes you 100% pathetic to me :hest: 

Ninja PS5 and 4090 Gamer :rofl: :rofls: 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't care about that... I think you're obnoxious as fuck.  Your twitter proved that it wasn't just a SW act... and that makes you 100% pathetic to me :hest: 

Ninja PS5 and 4090 Gamer :rofl: :rofls: 

Another delicious meltdown :aitch:

:kaz: He doesn’t know how to cope with getting raped so hard. He has no comeback or response for my question. This is what getting utterly raped looks like.

IMG_7752.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

bubu las gen they said :tear2: 

If you tried this on last gen your PS4/XO would implode

:hest: What does have to do with Xbox Series L running the game at 720p/30fps?

Like console gamers are gonna spawn thousands of tomatoes, potatoes and sandwiches in their game.

You say this like Xbox Series L consoles give you access to console commands in Starfield :kaz:

Copium.... :mj:  What is Xbox Series Potato's excuse for running this at 400p?

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png