I'm at the Fire Temple in Skyward and holy shit this game aged like shit

Dungeons have shitty loading screens with separate rooms like the ancient OOT. There is no overworld that's epic it's lame puzzle like world with no scale. The sky flying is empty. The pacing is shit. 

But I got to give it the main villain is better than Ganondorf.

Thank God they revised the formula BOTW formula is such a huge leap forward it's crazy.

This ancient shit won't fly in 2017. It also has no atmosphere like OOT and MM did. Fuck TP was an atmosphere masterpiece compared to this generic B rate anime shit.

Edited by Playstation Tablet

Said it many times before but it really is the worst and most boring Zelda game ever made. I literally forced myself to finish this trash in 1-hour sessions because that's all I could tolerate.

Shit game, TSHBR :willslap:

Edited by bhytre
  • dead 2
2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why did they bring it to Switch? A Windwaker remake like Metroid Prime would have been amazing. 

Agreed. I'm playing the HD remaster and controls are good. I can't imagine how bad it was on Wii

But still good it good a remaster it being stuck on a terrible console like the Wii is a crime against humanity.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
24 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It for bashed for artstyle but as time went on it was proven to be a timeless arestyle.

I actually loved the art style. I hated the sailing, though. I remember the first time I saw that fire temple. Simply gorgeous. 

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I actually loved the art style. I hated the sailing, though. I remember the first time I saw that fire temple. Simply gorgeous. 

The sailing was boring af the game really picked up when you could tornado yourself places. And I hated the art style before WW came out but loved it playing it 

• Upvote 1