State of Play announced for tomorrow 2p.m Pacific - focusing on Indies and already announced 3rd party games

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

So wait, a FF7 Remake of a remake, Spiderman 2 remake and 10th remake of RE4?

$70 too.

LMFAO TCHBFR 

:mj: Dat lemshit Copium. In what world is Spiderman 2 a remake? 

This show completely broke the lemshits. Between Starfield flopping on GS and MC and now this, they don’t know how to cope :hest:

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

IMG_8070.jpeg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally what I visualise every time I read a Mala post

The folks at Insomniac showing the retards at MS how to do quick loading and fast travel. See how seamless it is unlike Starflop where it takes 10 seconds to enter a building or your ship  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Holy shit I had no idea Starfield was down to a measly 83-84 on MC 🤣

It’s 83 now, it was 84 yesterday until Eurogamer slapped it with a 3/5 stars :lawl:

Its probably gonna drop again when Edge get their review in, those guys don’t hold back :kaz:

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Whoa Nelly........looks like we had an eventful day with some exciting announcements and updates to games.

Real E3 wasn't that bad for the platforms that attended.

Too bad you never have an eventful day actually playing games :lawl: 

• dead 1

FF7 Rebirth looks fun. Especially since it's some of my favorite moments in the game, I always enjoyed the parade and Golden Saucer events. 

But it's also what I used to joke that they would do, this is basically the end of disc 1 and early disc 2. :pavarotti: 

I expect SE at some point to just change things so they can shorten the story. Like completely omit certain parts of the story and will replace it with modern Japanese garbage. 

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

FF7 Rebirth looks fun. Especially since it's some of my favorite moments in the game, I always enjoyed the parade and Golden Saucer events. 

But it's also what I used to joke that they would do, this is basically the end of disc 1 and early disc 2. :pavarotti: 

I expect SE at some point to just change things so they can shorten the story. Like completely omit certain parts of the story and will replace it with modern Japanese garbage. 

Hard to tell with all the retcons going on. This game is ending at The Forgotten City, they've already confirmed that. Thing is though, there are two points where the party goes to The Forgotten City.

First time is the end of Disc 1 where Aerith dies and the second time is when you return here to give Bugenhagen the Key of the Ancients which is near the end of Disc 2.

Considering the footage they've shown... it's a mess of events compared to the original that don't make sense.

-They showed WEAPONs being active but that doesn't happen until AFTER Cloud gives Sephiroth the Black Materia which is the middle of Disc 2.

Why they hell would they be active BEFORE this event? It makes no sense because WEAPONs are literally a defense mechanism of the planet and they only go active BECAUSE Sephiroth has the Black Materia and has casted Meteor.

-They've shown the party being evacuated from a fucked up Midgar but the party returns to Midgar at the end of Disc 2. They only go to Midgar to prevent Diamond WEAPON from destroying it and to prevent Hojo from feeding the Northern Crater more mako energy.

-Then they show another battle with Sephiroth with Meteor clearly visible in the sky so Sephiroth has apparently used the Black Materia... which doesn't happen until the middle of Disc 2. Special note, Aerith is also present in that battle so...

Guess we can rule out the first visit to The Forgotten City since you know, Aerith is suppose to die on the first visit OR these morons just inadvertently spoiled that Aerith is going live.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Hard to tell with all the retcons going on. This game is ending at The Forgotten City, they've already confirmed that. Thing is though, there are two points where the party goes to The Forgotten City.

First time is the end of Disc 1 where Aerith dies and the second time is when you return here to give Bugenhagen the Key of the Ancients which is near the end of Disc 2.

Considering the footage they've shown... it's a mess of events compared to the original that don't make sense.

-They showed WEAPONs being active but that doesn't happen until AFTER Cloud gives Sephiroth the Black Materia which is the middle of Disc 2.

Why they hell would they be active BEFORE this event? It makes no sense because WEAPONs are literally a defense mechanism of the planet and they only go active BECAUSE Sephiroth has the Black Materia and has casted Meteor.

-They've shown the party being evacuated from a fucked up Midgar but the party returns to Midgar at the end of Disc 2. They only go to Midgar to prevent Diamond WEAPON from destroying it and to prevent Hojo from feeding the Northern Crater more mako energy.

-Then they show another battle with Sephiroth with Meteor clearly visible in the sky so Sephiroth has apparently used the Black Materia... which doesn't happen until the middle of Disc 2. Special note, Aerith is also present in that battle so...

Guess we can rule out the first visit to The Forgotten City since you know, Aerith is suppose to die on the first visit OR these morons just inadvertently spoiled that Aerith is going live.

The producer said in an interview that there will be a scene that people have been ‘dying to see’. I think it’s safe to say that it’s Aerith dying so I expect that to be covered in this part.

4 hours ago, Mr. House said:

image.gif.3d0261001657bb566b04c5d87a6b0d15.gif

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He's resorting to editing my posts.... too bad he couldn't edit his PS profile to show some games played :lawl: 

LOL I edited it back to what I originally talked about...........and you ran away from.

Looks like you're running away still..........to your failed bait that's as barren as your Xbox or PC upcoming game library.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That you meltdown........and you tried to portray it differently?

Yeah......I figured you knew that.:tom:

Stop fucking up every thread with your shitty Jerry-go-rounds.  This was a State of Play thread... not a State of perpetual Jerry Butthurt.  :reg:  :romantears:

Just now, Remij said:

Stop fucking up every thread with your shitty Jerry-go-rounds.

:tom:He's literally derailing this thread to whine about me.

He's getting angry, right now.

I literally posted talking about the press conferences..........and he creates a Fakeboymerrygoround to talk about me

Go cry somewhere else............we're talking about Sony and Nintendo actually showing off games, here.:mjgrin: