This "Free Stellar Blade" petition shit is the lamest fucking shit I've ever seen, jesus christ

• Remij changed the title to This "Free Stellar Blade" petition shit is the lamest fucking shit I've ever seen, jesus christ
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the closest most cows have gotten to seeing a naked girl   

Popular? It can barely maintain an average player count of 5K on steam  

You liked Sunset Overdrive though right? Basically SM lite.  You played through Halo Infinite though right? Most pure Ubisoft game ever, like decade old Ubisoft open world game but Ghost, Horizon

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Typical cows :rofl: lynutz , which one is you :sabu:

Some of those guys are just so utterly pathetic.  This is all they have in life :D 

And it's all because they added some lace undergarment to an outfit :tom: 

They literally just altered the outfit a tiny bit and they collectively lost their shit... despite all the tits and ass and skin you get in the game... it's not enough :smilecry: 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Most of the outfits are crazy revealing and you can see her panties a lot of the time. Don't understand what this fuss is about.

Yup. I think a lot of them are a little too coomer for my tastes TBH. A lot of them are just tacky... I basically only use the Racer Yellow, Planet Diving 2nd (all black one), and the Cyber Magician outfits. There's like 30 outfits in the game and I only have like 15 outfits unlocked so far. Out of those 15 I only use 3. I'm hoping there's some other decent looking ones left to find because if it's just more coomer shit then all the bitching makes zero sense.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Yup. I think a lot of them are a little too coomer for my tastes TBH. A lot of them are just tacky... I basically only use the Racer Yellow, Planet Diving 2nd (all black one), and the Cyber Magician outfits. There's like 30 outfits in the game and I only have like 15 outfits unlocked so far. Out of those 15 I only use 3. I'm hoping there's some other decent looking ones left to find because if it's just more coomer shit then all the bitching makes zero sense.

Are you enjoying it? 

Bunch of weirdos and retards. Her outfits are already revealing enough. Who gives a shit about this stuff? These weirdos probably jerk off with one hand playing. It’s the only way to explain this foolishness. It’s already sad enough they are making a retarded petition but they were shameless enough to show their faces :kaz:

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bunch of weirdos and retards. Her outfits are already revealing enough. Who gives a shit about this stuff? These weirdos probably jerk off with one hand playing. It’s the only way to explain this foolishness. It’s already sad enough they are making a retarded petition but they were shameless enough to show their faces :kaz:

I mean I just don't get it.  Do they really think that Sony came in and demanded Shift Up make that ONE specific change.... out of all the sexy shit that's in that game?  :kaz:

It's utterly ridiculous.

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

I mean I just don't get it.  Do they really think that Sony came in and demanded Shift Up make that ONE specific change.... out of all the sexy shit that's in that game?  :kaz:

It's utterly ridiculous.

These people are social rejects and weirdos. Nothing they do makes sense, that’s why they are in the fringes of society. 

The game has Eve in bikinis and lingerie but minor cloth adjustments is full blown censorship to these retards. There is no reasoning with these morons :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Thats the metric now? They were liked better? LMFAO :rofls: The flip flop from you guys. You are THAT serious about this :tom: