Breaking news: MS shuts down Redfall’s Arkane Austin, Hifi Rush’s Tango Gameworks and more in devastating cuts to Bethesda Game Studios

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Less than 9 months ago:     I really don't understand whats going on at MS

Rofl, is there anything Microsoft touches that doesn't implode? Xbox Game Studios is fuckin' .  

“Bethesda remains one of the key pillars of Xbox with a strong portfolio of amazing games and thriving communities. As we look to the future, there is an impressive line-up of games on the horizon. In

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

So you really don't think that's true? 

Lmfao cows 

:hest: You’re a fucking retard.

None of you lemshits predictions have come true this gen. Sony is #1 in sales and success in the console gaming industry. Xbox is dogshit and are shutting down studios left and right,  and releasing the best versions of their games on PlayStation. GTFOH you retard, idiot lemming shills like you that have been cheerleading ShitBox for years are why Xbox can’t get their shit together :kaz:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
54 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Only Xbox is fucked. Stop your “everyone is screwed” cope because MS are total failures and you’re trying to get everyone in the same shit pool they are in with Xbox.

Hifi Fush was the perfect template for success according to you lemshits. It’s a cheap AA game perfect for a subscription services like GP. It was launched on PC and Xbox day one, and also brought to PlayStation and Switch, and Tango still got folded by MS. Hifi Rush didn’t cost MS $200 million to make like Spiderman 2 did for Sony and it was being supported by the richest company in the world and they still got shut down. This is a uniquely Microsoft problem. They can’t manage studios to save their lives and even when they manage to release good games like Hifi Rush they don’t sell because Xbox as a brand is fucked and MS don’t know how to market and sell their games.

No.. the entire industry is dipshit.

It's amazing how you've learned nothing from the Insomniac leak..  the fact that Sony is disappointed in Bungie... and how they've said there would be a studio closure from them this year :drake:

MS fucking sucks too... since I know you need to hear it :tear2:

30 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao cows 

Lmao ps5 is doing fine and switch just crossed 140m. Consoles are fine if they’re not managed by incompetent mouth breathers. 

30 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao cows 

Lmao ps5 is doing fine and switch just crossed 140m. Consoles are fine if they’re not managed by incompetent mouth breathers. 

26 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: You’re a fucking retard.

None of you lemshits predictions have come true this gen. Sony is #1 in sales and success in the console gaming industry. Xbox is dogshit and are shutting down studios left and right,  and releasing the best versions of their games on PlayStation. GTFOH you retard, idiot lemming shills like you that have been cheerleading ShitBox for years are why Xbox can’t get their shit together :kaz:

What has Sony been doing  this past year? 

What just happened last week? 

Sony only cares about one target market and it's not you. 

TCHBFR :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Casual said:

Nobody cares about Switch. 

Sony is doing so fine that they are porting everything on PC as well and remastering remasters and ps4 games. 

Lmfao Sony's creative department is cooked. 

:mj:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

What has Sony been doing  this past year? 

What just happened last week? 

Sony only cares about one target market and it's not you. 

TCHBFR :kaz:

Sony has 4 big exclusive games this year retard. The top selling game this year is Helldivers 2, a Sony game. Sit the fuck down you coping retard. You’ve been completely assraped :freeman:

4D4149A6-D9AF-4866-8F02-BC46AA6CE23F.thumb.jpeg.8ac1a75eef5da64c27a50df42f9acf0e.jpeg

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sony is doing so fine that they are porting everything on PC as well and remastering remasters and ps4 games. 

Ironic considering not only does MS release games on PC day one, they also launch their games on PlayStation and Switch too. You have no leg to stand on you retard. Phil has strung you up and is constantly raping you as you cry about Sony :hest:

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

140m people do apparently. 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj:

Sony has 4 big exclusive games this year retard. The top selling game this year is Helldivers 2, a Sony game. Sit the fuck down you coping retard. You’ve been completely assraped :freeman:

4D4149A6-D9AF-4866-8F02-BC46AA6CE23F.thumb.jpeg.8ac1a75eef5da64c27a50df42f9acf0e.jpeg

90% of Helldivers 2 sales are on PC. 

You know the target market that Sony just bent over for a few days ago? 

Bu bu teh Microsoftz ;(

Yes let's buy all the studios and then close them. MS and Embracer group are killing the industry. 

i didn't care for hifi, but i can appreciate its art design, and the fact it was different and critically acclaimed. pretty fucked. it reminds me of sony gutting its jap development (miss the team ico days) .

this gen, for the most part, has been pretty shit.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

90% of Helldivers 2 sales are on PC. 

You know the target market that Sony just bent over for a few days ago? 

Bu bu teh Microsoftz ;(

:reg: It's 50/50 or at best 60/40 in favor of PC.

We've already seen the sales split in the NPD thread retard. There's no need to lie :hest:

spacer.png

Cope harder retard :luff:

"#SonyToo :lemming:"

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yes let's buy all the studios and then close them. MS and Embracer group are killing the industry. 

Sony too. 

And let's not forget before them, EA and Ubisoft. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i didn't care for hifi, but i can appreciate its art design, and the fact it was different and critically acclaimed. pretty fucked. it reminds me of sony gutting its jap development (miss the team ico days) .

this gen, for the most part, has been pretty shit.

But only MS is closing devs!

Is the industry in the shitter? 

Yes. 

Is this only MS fault? Nope. 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

But only MS is closing devs!

Is the industry in the shitter? 

Yes. 

Is this only MS fault? Nope. 

i said it reminds me of what sony did with its japanese devs. learn to read, retard lol.

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:reg: It's 50/50 or at best 60/40 in favor of PC.

We've already seen the sales split in the NPD thread retard. There's no need to lie :hest:

spacer.png

Cope harder retard :luff:

"#SonyToo :lemming:"

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Who did Sony just bent over and reverted their TOS for? 

Not you. :tom:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i said it reminds me of what sony did with its japanese devs. learn to read, retard lol.

Yeah and I was pin pointing this at your albino cousin, Firetard, you  Cuban balsero trash. :tom:

Edited by MalaXmaS