A day after closing Tango, Microsoft announces that they need more smaller titles that give them prestige and awards...

Jesus christ... how fucking stupid are they?  They say one thing one day, and the opposite the next day.

They're truly fucked :D 

• Remij changed the title to A day after closing Tango, Microsoft announces that they need more smaller titles that give them prestige and awards...

This is exponentially worse than the Helldivers fiasco. I guess Sony doesn’t have to worry about being on the headlines for a few weeks until they announce their games and PS5 Pro. :smug:

• Geese 1

It just goes to show that they're just bold-faced liars when they speak in public.

I'm absolutely certain GamePass never made any money, and they hid the losses within another division, so that they could mislead and try to lie to the entire industry that GamePass was profitable and the way of the future.

It wasn't, they were lying to try and lure the industry (major third-party publishers) into their trap to capture the market.

They lied to the FTC and CMA, who were doing the absolutely right thing.

Good thing Sony and Nintendo executives were able to hold out and starve Xbox enough to where they give up and start collapsing.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

It just goes to show that they're just bold-faced liars when they speak in public.

I'm absolutely certain GamePass never made any money, and they hid the losses within another division, so that they could mislead and try to lie to the entire industry that GamePass was profitable and the way of the future.

It wasn't, they were lying to try and lure the industry (major third-party publishers) into their trap to capture the market.

They lied to the FTC and CMA, who were doing the absolutely right thing.

Good thing Sony and Nintendo executives were able to hold out and starve Xbox enough to where they give up and start collapsing.

Define "making money" and do it well before I own your ass again back to the stone age. 

So it seems like this all boils down to gamepass having stagnated, and MS realizing they're $70 billion in the hole after buying Activision and are now doing whatever it takes to try and slowly earn that money back.

11 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Define "making money" and do it well before I own your ass again back to the stone age. 

A multi-billion dollar corporation being too scared to actually list dollar figures for the entire Xbox division

:tom:

10 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

So if Ninja Theory closes down or not depends on how well Hellblade 2 sells on PS5?

guess Lemij better buy the game for his PS5, then :don:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

guess Lemij better buy the game for his PS5, then :don:

That would be stupid, considering I don't own one..  Who am I, David P? :pavarotti:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

That would be stupid, considering I don't own one..  Who am I, David P? :pavarotti:

You're a fakeboy...........so you most definitely own one.

And yes............we already know you're stupid, why do you think we laugh at you? :RISITAS:

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're a fakeboy...........so you most definitely own one.

And yes............we already know you're stupid, why do you think we laugh at you? :RISITAS:

Nope.  Though admittedly if I did I'd probably turn it on a few times... unlike you with yours :rofl: 

And you laugh because you're retarded as fuck.  You, Goobs, and Firetard are like those 3 hyenas from The Lion King.  Goobs is Shenzi, Firetard is Banzai, and you're Ed :rofl: 

ed-hyena.gif

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
54 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Though admittedly if I did I'd probably turn it on a few times... unlike you with yours :rofl: 

And you laugh because you're retarded as fuck.  You, Goobs, and Firetard are like those 3 hyenas from The Lion King.  Goobs is Shenzi, Firetard is Banzai, and you're Ed :rofl: 

ed-hyena.gif

No, we laugh at your because you're always wrong on the biggest possible scale.

............and you're a known liar.

.........and fakeboy :tom: he got threatened when I talked about his PS5, so he tried to change the subject. It didn't work.

• Haha 1