The Official Xbox Showcase 2024 thread

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Ok, well 90% of games people buy are worth about 8$ after 6 months. 

so no, physical outside of collectors items is a huge waste of space and money. 

couple that with the fact that I haven’t replayed a game in probably 20 years? Yeah hard pass. 

just curious, what are some of the ps5 games you have?

Good PS5 games are trading for upward 40$-50$ minimum on ebay, it's a good flip, especially if you wait for sales and got it at 40$ in the first place. But yeah, can't really apply my case with like normie consumers buying the latest Call of Duty, I'm just speaking for myself.

It's kind of shit list, you're gonna have a good laugh. Keep in mind I'm hunting for quantity at low prices. On top of that I already played quite a few current gen games on PC limiting my options.

Stuff I actually want to play:

Gran Turismo 7

Resident Evil Village Gold

Resident Evil 4 

Like a Dragon: Ishin

Wanted Dead

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk

Valkyrie Elysium

The whatever:

Ghostwire Tokyo

No Man Sky

Terminator Resistance

POSVR2 only(not flatscreen):

The Light Brigade Collector's Edition

The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners Chapter 2

Vertigo 2

Madison VR [Cursed Edition]

Townsmen VR

Hubris (pre ordered)

Dyschronia Chronos Alternate (looks fucking terrible)

The WTF did I buy this?

Postal 4: No Regerts

Gungrave Gore

One Piece Odyssey

Mato Anomalies

Chernobylite

AEW: Fight Forever (pro wrestling from Yukes who used to make Smackdown games)

It's pretty bad I know. :pavarotti:

Edited by David P
  • aitch 1
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAOOO FirePoorer 😆

Finally caught up on the show. That was pretty damn good, MS pretty much revealed their whole slate of games for the foreseeable future. Probably their best showcase ever even though I'm still not a b

IBUYPOWERonsale 

Posted Images

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Nope. Probably saving that for another time.

They did announce a $600 Xbox Series X though with 2TB SSD as if the $500 Xbox didn't flop enough already :cruise:

That’s the most retarded move lol. A $300 digital only Series X would have been better. 

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, David P said:

Good PS5 games are trading for upward 40$-50$ minimum on ebay, it's a good flip, especially if you wait for sales and got it at 40$ in the first place. But yeah, can't really apply my case with like normie consumers buying the latest Call of Duty, I'm just speaking for myself.

It's kind of shit list, you're gonna have a good laugh. Keep in mind I'm hunting for quantity at low prices. On top of that I already played quite a few current gen games on PC limiting my options.

Stuff I actually want to play:

Gran Turismo 7

Resident Evil Village Gold

Resident Evil 4 

Like a Dragon: Ishin

Wanted Dead

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk

Valkyrie Elysium

The whatever:

Ghostwire Tokyo

No Man Sky

Terminator Resistance

POSVR2 only(not flatscreen):

The Light Brigade Collector's Edition

The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners Chapter 2

Vertigo 2

Madison VR [Cursed Edition]

Townsmen VR

Hubris (pre ordered)

Dyschronia Chronos Alternate (looks fucking terrible)

The WTF did I buy this?

Postal 4: No Regerts

Gungrave Gore

One Piece Odyssey

Mato Anomalies

Chernobylite

AEW: Fight Forever (pro wrestling from Yukes who used to make Smackdown games)

It's pretty bad I know. :pavarotti:

David Pawner :cruise: 

• Geese 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

That’s the most retarded move lol. A $300 digital only Series X would have been better. 

It wouldn't be an MS show without them doing something completely retarded. :tom: I swear they are actively trying to sabotage Xbox over there at Redmond.

• Geese 1
Just now, Remij said:

David Pawner :cruise: 

I'm buying a POS5 soon, I swear. I had to pay a month rent in advance for my new place. So was like yep, there goes my PS5. It's fine. I at least got a good start up line-up. Too much PSVR2 tho, I need more flatscreen games.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, David P said:

I'm buying a POS5 soon, I swear. I had to pay a month rent in advance for my new place. So was like yep, there goes my PS5. It's fine. I at least got a good start up line-up. Too much PSVR2 tho, I need more flatscreen games.

I feel so bad for you I almost want to just give you the imaginary one Jerry and Firetard think I have :hehe: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I feel so bad for you I almost want to just give you the imaginary one Jerry and Firetard think I have :hehe: 

Nothing to feel bad about. It's not like I couldn't just take it out of my saving account and buy one if I really wanted to. Part of it is just laziness. Two months of rent in one month is not cool though. :mad: 

Just now, David P said:

Nothing to feel bad about. It's not like I couldn't just take it out of my saving account and buy one if I really wanted to. Part of it is just laziness. Two months of rent in one month is not cool though. :mad: 

Especially these days no doubt.

Ah well, you'll get it in due time.  Might line up nicely around the PS5 Pro launch and you'll get it on a good sale or something. :happysad: 

Just now, Remij said:

Especially these days no doubt.

Ah well, you'll get it in due time.  Might line up nicely around the PS5 Pro launch and you'll get it on a good sale or something. :happysad: 

The current 100$ off PSVR2 promotion stings a bit. I can't believe they didn't actually drop the price permanently.  Even if it was just a bundle with a game and a 50$ price drop. Anything. 

A lot of the games are pretty soulless. Let’s hope a few have something new to offer. Perfect Dark, Doom, Fable, Dragon Age,  COD…zzzz. I think I’m just losing interest in most big budget games. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The twist has arrived.

GPqQoeJXkAE9cOi.jpg:large

Core always was just a select number of games, right?  There's no twist here.

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The twist has arrived.

GPqQoeJXkAE9cOi.jpg:large

Phil with the bait and switch yet again. :tom:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Xbox owners getting shitted on again :kaz:

shitted on with games. they showed off games nonstop for over an hour. cows are butthurt ITT

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

shitted on with games. they showed off games nonstop for over an hour. cows are butthurt ITT

They showed a bunch of multiplats that will be better on PS5 and PC, keep coping and renting your games :vabe:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They showed a bunch of multiplats that will be better on PS5 and PC, keep coping and renting your games :vabe:

day 1 on gamepass for a shit ton of games that would normally cost $70 a piece 

enjoy your $70 games :qbad: