Turns out Microsoft cancelled Crash 5 (which was in dev for 3 years), among other games..

https://x.com/FromHappyRock/status/1811954427525272049

https://x.com/FromHappyRock/status/1812003288193335509

Man FUCK Microsoft for that!  They're literally not making any of the IPs I thought for sure that Phil would push to be made after all these acquisitions.

I honestly thought we'd get a new Crash, a new Banjo, and a new Spyro under Phil.. and now I've heard that literally none of those games are in development, or if they were they have been cancelled since. 

Motherfuckers.

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1

Sony is remastering remasters 

Msoft is killing studios. 

what a shitty gen lol. Some great games, but the magic is fading. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Sony is remastering remasters 

Msoft is killing studios. 

what a shitty gen lol. Some great games, but the magic is fading. 

Easily one of the worst generations for game development.

14 hours ago, JonDnD said:

3 years in it was probably close to done. MS sucks lmao damn

Why do you fight with me so much Jenny-kins when I point this out to you daily. 

Sony are for sure not as perfect as I want them to be, nowhere near, but my god for every one good thing MS does they royally fuck up about ten other things they're doing. And those 'fuck ups' are from the total mismanagement of their IP's which results in games being released in such awful states they end up DOA and studio closures of even recent acquisitions. Phil has taken group photos with whole teams he's laying off a year of so later. 

I'm not really joking when I say they have a death touch, they really do. Their recent approach of just trying to buy success they have failed to build organically is also worrying when you see what IP's they would be in charge of, if they don't interfere with those studios then OK but Cuck Spencer normally can't help himself. Dude owns more lems than any cow can dream of. 

Edited by Cell
Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

The Crash Bandicoot collection sold over 20 million these people canf manage shit. 

yeah, if anything, that 20 million milestone should be incentive to complete the game.

No wonder Toys for Bob jumped ship immediately. They saw the writing on the wall.

Edited by lynux3
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

No wonder Toys for Bob jumped ship immediately. They saw the writing on the wall.

Clearly.  Man, they're lucky to have gotten out of there alive.  

All these IPs.. and they're either not doing anything with them, or shutting down the studios that would be perfect for them.

It's important to have a good variety.. not just of genres, but also games for all ages.  I have a feeling Sony is starting to realize that again and I get the feeling Astro-bot will be the start of a wave of family friendly games.  Nintendo are the only ones who've understood how important that market is to retaining life-long fanbases.  Microsoft has some great IP, especially now, post mergers.. and yet all I've heard is "yea that game was cancelled" or "it's not in the works"...  I give up hoping for them to change their ways at this point.

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Clearly.  Man, they're lucky to have gotten out of there alive.  

All these IPs.. and they're either not doing anything with them, or shutting down the studios that would be perfect for them.

It's important to have a good variety.. not just of genres, but also games for all ages.  I have a feeling Sony is starting to realize that again and I get the feeling Astro-bot will be the start of a wave of family friendly games.  Nintendo are the only ones who've understood how important that market is to retaining life-long fanbases.  Microsoft has some great IP, especially now, post mergers.. and yet all I've heard is "yea that game was cancelled" or "it's not in the works"...  I give up hoping for them to change their ways at this point.

MS purchased Rare decades ago.  And has so far haven't done enough with the IPs that RARE has. Some remakes, one Banjo game, one Killer instinct game and one Perfect Dark game. 

Meanwhile they released a new forza game yearly for almost a decade :ANYWORD:

No sure why Xbox fans expected anything different with these new acquisitions by MS.   They have no vision or idea how a variety of titles helps in the long run. 

Lemmings we're rabid a few weeks ago after the conference and profusely calling everyone on here retarded but as the slow grind of standard (bad) Microsoft news has found its way back into the fold they've quietly dropped that optimism of only a few short weeks ago. 

I bet everyone else is still retarded though apart from them. 

:mj:

• Haha 2