PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm done with Playstation hardware after this. Just put the games on Steam and I'm good.

Can’t wait to hook up my PSVR2 to this beast. 

$700 No disc drive  Can't even play your old PS5 game discs  Cows

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

$700 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No disc drive :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't even play your old PS5 game discs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cows :rofls::rofls::rofls:

They dont even toss in that POS vertical stand :rofls:

• Haha 1

Being honest though... Sony should have had this announcement lined up with some proper next gen graphical showcases.  Using previously released titles like Ratchet, TLOUP2, and God of War to demonstrate the new hardware isn't doing them any favors because they already look great and have for years.  They should have had a special Death Stranding 2 PS5 Pro cinematic/gameplay clip lined up with vastly increased detail than what PS5 could do, and honestly they should have had some big announcements like HL:A for PSVR2 and some other cool new games to demonstrate the hardware.

I know there's a State of Play at the end of the month, but that's supposed to be 3rd party stuff right?  That means more and more waiting to see anything from Sony's own first parties..

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Being honest though... Sony should have had this announcement lined up with some proper next gen graphical showcases.  Using previously released titles like Ratchet, TLOUP2, and God of War to demonstrate the new hardware isn't doing them any favors because they already look great and have for years.  They should have had a special Death Stranding 2 PS5 Pro cinematic/gameplay clip lined up with vastly increased detail than what PS5 could do, and honestly they should have had some big announcements like HL:A for PSVR2 and some other cool new games to demonstrate the hardware.

I know there's a State of Play at the end of the month, but that's supposed to be 3rd party stuff right?  That means more and more waiting to see anything from Sony's own first parties..

A lot of people have said this but this reminds me of 2006 arrogant Sony.

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, the State of Play next week (Sept 19/20) is rumored to be for Sony's own 1st party not 3rd party. So you'll be seeing reasons to invest in a PS5 Pro from them.

spacer.png