SWITCH 2 LEAKED

LFG. 8” screen. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/possible-images-of-the-switch-2-have-been-leaked.984102/

Handheld: Right above PS4* before DLSS
Docked: Between PS4 Pro* & Xbox Series S* before DLSS with more modern hardware than the former

* RAM: Slower than PS5 & XSX|S in the speed department, but more capacity than XSS. Should have 10.5-11 GB of RAM available to games going by the Switch 1's RAM allotment for its OS.

* Storage: UFS 3.1's max speeds should be a hair under XSX|S (2.1 GB/s vs. 2.4 GB/s), still plenty fast even if not maxed out.
Lines up with what Digital Foundry & NateDrake heard about decompression techniques & fast load times of the BotW tech demo (respectively for each source).

* = Not only is the Switch 2 ARM-based rather than x86 like the systems compared, it's also Nvidia vs. AMD. There are plenty of factors at play to where it's not an apples-to-apples comparison. Plus the native Tensor cores of the Switch 2 will allow for DLSS, letting the system punch above its weight & decrease the size of the gap between it & the XSS. Nintendo could throttle down the SoC to the floor, but I'm not sure it'll be a doomsday scenario since this is a custom chip to begin with.

1wqpp2.png

switch 2 (top) switch 1 (bottom)

wcb36f.png

Edited by Long Ball Larry
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is exactly what everyone (including me) wanted tho. I don’t want a new style or evolution, i literally just want a stronger switch. 

i hope it's fake. the joycons are awful.

8 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

Ive been looking at this leak all morning and didn't post it cuz i sincerely hope its fake. It looks the same and is supposedly just called the Switch 2. That would be so not like Nintendo I really am having a hard time believing it is real. 

This is exactly what everyone (including me) wanted tho. I don’t want a new style or evolution, i literally just want a stronger switch. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

Ive been looking at this leak all morning and didn't post it cuz i sincerely hope its fake. It looks the same and is supposedly just called the Switch 2. That would be so not like Nintendo I really am having a hard time believing it is real. 

They learned their mistakes with Wii and Wiiu naming

23 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Super Switch or something stupid like that would be a Wii U like mistake. 

No. We know what Super means. U was a meaningless letter. They did NES and SNES and that worked out just as intended. 

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Why are you such a fucking idiot? :D 

it’s possibly fake. But possibly real. Def wouldn’t say fake as shit. 

I know it's fake as shit because I literally know what the "Switch 2" is called, it's screen, it's ram, it's storage, and what the dev kit looks like.