The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

Played about an hour of Dead Space 2. It really just more Dead Space but with more scripted events thrown in (very influenced by UC2). It's pretty cool so far, very cinematic.

Played about an hour of Dead Space 2. It really just more Dead Space but with more scripted events thrown in (very influenced by UC2). It's pretty cool so far, very cinematic.

i will check it out eventually. are there still tons of fetch quests?

Finished Dead Space 2, game was solid.

better than DS1? I'm on chapter 5 atm and I say the two games are even so far. A lot better. I played only using the Plasma Cutter and using up nodes for every door I could. Bought a shit ton too.

Bought Two Worlds 2, it's alright. Ugly and clunky GUI, but gameplay is actually pretty smooth for the most part. It plays like a less linear, action-based Dragon Age. Multiplayer is really fun. Also grabbed Vanquish but haven't opened it yet. I bought it for $40 but I've seen it for $25 used, so I might return it if I see it again before I beat Two worlds.

I'm loving Dead Space 2. The game's pacing is pretty relentless as you're always pushing towards an objective. The game is really effective (like the first game) in making you feeling isolated in this world which makes brings this sense of "gladness" out of you when you run into another human being. Pretty cool stuff. I think my taste in games has changed quite a bit this gen as I'm all for these linear games that are very cinematic. I don't care if I just play them once, as long as the experience kicks ass. Dead Space 2 is delivering just that. Great production values and super polished game. Combat mechanics and UI are top notch too and the environments are very well created, varied and feel like real places.

I stopped playing re5. I give up. I hate the blandness of it. It just feels so generic. I actually decided to give bayonettax a try. So glad I did. Once I got past the cheesiness of its presentation, I was able to get into this game. I just banged out the first 4 chapters. I gotta say, I do love the controls, bosses, and level design.

I stopped playing re5. I give up. I hate the blandness of it. It just feels so generic. I actually decided to give bayonettax a try. So glad I did. Once I got past the cheesiness of its presentation, I was able to get into this game. I just banged out the first 4 chapters. I gotta say, I do love the controls, bosses, and level design.

were you playing it by yourself?

played a shitload of Street Fighter IV yesterday. First time playing a lot in months. game is a blast when you play with people who try to play thoughtfully and don't just use cheap tactics to win. B)

Played about 15 minutes of Dead Space 2, got a jerk scare and closed it :ben: Gonna hook my PC up to my TV again tonight and play it LOUD, LATE AT NIGHT, WITH A 360 CONTROLLLER MOTHAFUCKAS, AND GET FUCKING SCARED AS SHIT