The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

how is extraction with the move controller?

also, do u agree that ds2 is a significant improvement over the first?

It's good. I haven't played any wii "light gun" games so i cant really compare it to anything recent. Controls are responsive and the game itself is good. I thought the 1st dead space's formula wore thin 2/3's in but i enjoyed ds2 throughout the entire campaign. 0 z sections are less puzzle oriented though. Worth playing multiple times and i'm really anticpating the sp dlc announced.nice! i will try and score a copy.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

You play the role of a development studio and you just make games by picking a genre and a type of game, some combinations reap you "level ups" in both the genre and the type. There's annual GOTY awards, game shows, and every game you make gets reviewed. It's nothing too nuts, just humorous. Pretty much Sims: I Make Games edition.

eh doesn't sound like my thing.

It's good. I haven't played any wii "light gun" games so i cant really compare it to anything recent. Controls are responsive and the game itself is good. I thought the 1st dead space's formula wore thin 2/3's in but i enjoyed ds2 throughout the entire campaign. 0 z sections are less puzzle oriented though. Worth playing multiple times and i'm really anticpating the sp dlc announced.nice! i will try and score a copy.characters from extraction are in the new dlc:happysad:

It's good. I haven't played any wii "light gun" games so i cant really compare it to anything recent. Controls are responsive and the game itself is good. I thought the 1st dead space's formula wore thin 2/3's in but i enjoyed ds2 throughout the entire campaign. 0 z sections are less puzzle oriented though. Worth playing multiple times and i'm really anticpating the sp dlc announced.nice! i will try and score a copy.characters from extraction are in the new dlc:happysad: i think my iOS copy also has some unlockable stuff.

finished bayonetta. man..that was seriously one of my favorite campaigns this gen. who would of thought that a game i initially hated would win me over like that... it's metal gear solid 3 all over again (i still think mgs3 has an awful intro).

finished bayonetta. man..that was seriously one of my favorite campaigns this gen. who would of thought that a game i initially hated would win me over like that...

it's metal gear solid 3 all over again (i still think mgs3 has an awful intro).

I had a lukewarm experience with the demo but still bought it when it came out. Glad I did as mid to late game combat is incredibly satisfying. The weapons made the game for me. I also liked the whole angel enemy and boss design.

I was a massive fan of the Viewtiful Joe games last gen, probably why I took a chance with Bayo. You should check out Vanquish if you haven't already. Generic cover shooter on speed. It also plays like an action game with ratings and such.

You play the role of a development studio and you just make games by picking a genre and a type of game, some combinations reap you "level ups" in both the genre and the type. There's annual GOTY awards, game shows, and every game you make gets reviewed. It's nothing too nuts, just humorous. Pretty much Sims: I Make Games edition.

eh doesn't sound like my thing.It's the best game on the iPhone hands down, imo.

Right now: Vanquish- Ugh, really not feeling the game. Shinji has always been hit or miss with me and this is a miss which sucks because I was really looking forward to playing it. I actually haven't beaten it yet because I just stopped playing it and moved on to other games. AC Brotherhood- Single Player isn't as good as AC II's but they did make some nice improvements to the combat system. I also like how you can map whichever weapons you want to the d-pad now. The ability to call a horse at any time is nice as well but it makes you wonder why they even bothered to add in horse stables if they were going to give you the ability to do that. The thing that bothered me about the campaign was how they removed a lot of the freedom you use to have when planning how you were going to complete the mission. Now there's little checkpoints that lead you on and I much prefer the way AC II did it. Still a very solid campaign though with a crap load of optional stuff to do. The MP is an absolute blast to play. I haven't gotten this addicted to an MP game in years, I've been pretty much playing it non stop. It's definitely got some flaws but the foundation is very solid and I can't wait to see how it evolves and improves in AC III. The only beef I really have with the MP is when you hop into a game that happens to have a lot of roofers... ugh, it really just ruins the whole experience when you play with these dumb assholes. Thankfully I tend to only play with people who know how to play the game so I don't have this problem that much. Dead Rising 2- Garbage. Hate it. Hate it. Hate. It. Played it for a couple hours and then immediately sent it back to Gamefly.

Finished BC Rearmed 2 earlier. As a BC game, it sucks. The arm mechanic is somewhat sloppy, the level design is convoluted, the level themes are bland, and the the music sounds like Swedish techno written for a children's amusement center. There's also one boss fight where the framerate stays in the single digits for most of the fight. It's the worst slowdown I've ever seen in a game. But from a technical standpoint the graphics are really nice. As a regular game, it's passable.

eh doesn't sound like my thing.It's the best game on the iPhone hands down, imo.fuck it..it's only a buck. i'll get it.

finished bayonetta. man..that was seriously one of my favorite campaigns this gen. who would of thought that a game i initially hated would win me over like that...

it's metal gear solid 3 all over again (i still think mgs3 has an awful intro).

I had a lukewarm experience with the demo but still bought it when it came out. Glad I did as mid to late game combat is incredibly satisfying. The weapons made the game for me. I also liked the whole angel enemy and boss design.

I was a massive fan of the Viewtiful Joe games last gen, probably why I took a chance with Bayo. You should check out Vanquish if you haven't already. Generic cover shooter on speed. It also plays like an action game with ratings and such.

i loved the vanquish demo, which is why i gave bayonetta a chance. i'm not a big action game fan, so naturally it was the boss and level design that really wow'd me. but yeah, the combat was fun, fluid, and very deep.

Vanquish doesn't really excel at anything in particular, it's just a fast paced TPS. More of a shooter with action elements than the versa. Bosses are fun and the amount of shit coming at you is mind boggling. The game makes your eyes water. I liked it because it starts at 11/10 and stays there. Plus it's incredibly satisfying (not unlike bayo) when you do everything smooth and fast. It's a short game, something I'll usually dock huge points for, but it's still one of my favs from 2010. Just wish they added some depth to the character progression. Your guns can be upgraded but only in a very linear limited fashion. Things like speed, boost, and recharge time (variables that were begging for customization) are static. Still, I can't wait for Anarchy Reigns.

eh doesn't sound like my thing.It's the best game on the iPhone hands down, imo.fuck it..it's only a buck. i'll get it.how are you liking it? I remember getting so addicted to it and played till the battery on my iphone died. :ben:

eh doesn't sound like my thing.It's the best game on the iPhone hands down, imo.fuck it..it's only a buck. i'll get it.how are you liking it? I remember getting so addicted to it and played till the battery on my iphone died. :ben:haven't played it. i still have to finish dead space and that zelda knockoff (which is quite good). i will definitely play it this weekend though.