The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Playing MvC3 online quite a bit. Halfway through Ghostbusters, loving the throwbacks but the gameplay itself is a bit weak. Music, story, graphics, and little touches like ghost and cursed object descriptions keep me going though. All of that is above average for sure. Stuck on a chapter in Ghost trick, the park stage. Anyone want to give me subtle hint about how to slow down the guardian of the park's playground rush? I want to finish this up so I can start Radiant Historia. Annnnd I got Lost Planet 2 from the library today. Loved the first one more than most so I'll have some fun with this. Does anyone even have this game for 360? Wouldn't mind co-oping. Played the DA2 demo and it made me want to replay the first one. I only did one 360 playthrough and I forget the story and choice I made. Since they carry over I want it to be fresh in my mind. Gonna do that up when i finish what's on my plate.

Playing MvC3 online quite a bit.

Halfway through Ghostbusters, loving the throwbacks but the gameplay itself is a bit weak. Music, story, graphics, and little touches like ghost and cursed object descriptions keep me going though. All of that is above average for sure.

Stuck on a chapter in Ghost trick, the park stage. Anyone want to give me subtle hint about how to slow down the guardian of the park's playground rush? I want to finish this up so I can start Radiant Historia.

Annnnd I got Lost Planet 2 from the library today. Loved the first one more than most so I'll have some fun with this. Does anyone even have this game for 360? Wouldn't mind co-oping.

Played the DA2 demo and it made me want to replay the first one. I only did one 360 playthrough and I forget the story and choice I made. Since they carry over I want it to be fresh in my mind. Gonna do that up when i finish what's on my plate.

regarding ghost trick

Spoiler
when he gets on the spinning globe thing use a trick on it so that it'll start spinning really fast. Some flyers will fall out of his bag and become caught in the wind, use them to move Sissel up onto the tree. The timing can be a bit tricky so keep that in mind. Make sure you got missile up there before hand too.

btw where did you hear that your choices in DA would affect DA2? I thought they were completely separate storylines.

Edited by Twinblade

Playing MvC3 online quite a bit.

Halfway through Ghostbusters, loving the throwbacks but the gameplay itself is a bit weak. Music, story, graphics, and little touches like ghost and cursed object descriptions keep me going though. All of that is above average for sure.

Stuck on a chapter in Ghost trick, the park stage. Anyone want to give me subtle hint about how to slow down the guardian of the park's playground rush? I want to finish this up so I can start Radiant Historia.

Annnnd I got Lost Planet 2 from the library today. Loved the first one more than most so I'll have some fun with this. Does anyone even have this game for 360? Wouldn't mind co-oping.

Played the DA2 demo and it made me want to replay the first one. I only did one 360 playthrough and I forget the story and choice I made. Since they carry over I want it to be fresh in my mind. Gonna do that up when i finish what's on my plate.

regarding ghost trick

Spoiler
when he gets on the spinning globe thing use a trick on it so that it'll start spinning really fast. Some flyers will fall out of his bag and become caught in the wind, use them to move Sissel up onto the tree. The timing can be a bit tricky so keep that in mind. Make sure you got missile up there before hand too.

btw where did you hear that your choices in DA would affect DA2? I thought they were completely separate storylines.

Ahh ty, didn't even realize you could trick the globe I kept on trying to switch the round objects on the ground, the hints kept leading in that direction.

I read on multiple sources that you import your old save, so the choices carry over. After playing the demo I looked up the timeline and it seems that DA2 takes place at the same time but spans a decade rather than two years as in Origins. I would imagine the fate of the certain factions and important individuals would tie into the second game. EX. Who ends up as king, flemeth, etc.

Ordered Resident Evil GameCube remake and Resident Evil Zero from Amazon, so hopefully they'll arrive in a few days. :glad: Don't feel too well tonight so I'm going to stay home and replay over Kingdom Hearts and then II.

trying to get through castlevania: lords of shadow, new vegas, and tactics ogre all at the same time... oh and Ys I and II just came out too... :scared:

LOL tall order. New Vegas alone is overwhelming.

I started playing again now that they released a patch and I've gotten no glitches since. A segment that would constantly freeze works fine now. :glad:

I loved LoS personally, I found it more engaging than GoW3 with all the cool places you visit.

i gotta finish that mindwash. i was at chapter 12. i loved what i played. i got side tracked though.

The game's story is really vague and then it opens right up. I have no idea what's going to happen ATM I seem to be in the middle of the twist.

Ghost trick :wow:

shit just got real.

The whole ending sequence is just one big WTF.

Gonna try to finish it tonight. B)

Only at like Chapter II in Castlevania and from what I played it's alright, pretty unoriginal though.

Game does nothing groundbreaking. It's just a lengthy action/adventure game with amazing environments. What GoW3 should of been.

It shamelessly copies other games, but I didn't really care they fit together well.