The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finished Vanquish on normal. Gonna beat it on hard next, the challenges aren't easy either.

Started Alan Wake on Hard. Ep.3 now. Game is fun. Cool atmosphere, nice graphics, classic remedy feel, and unique premise. Gonna whip through it and the first DLC.

Did you get the first DLC for free? Because if you are just gonna play one DLC, play the 2nd one. It's so much better. The first one is pretty bad.First one is alright if you really enjoy the combat since you're fighting a fuck ton of dudes. yeah I guess. But if he only wants to play one, he should definitely go for the 2nd DLC.Bought the game used but still got a code (no book though)

I'm not going to buy the DLC at this point but who knows.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Finished Vanquish on normal. Gonna beat it on hard next, the challenges aren't easy either.

Started Alan Wake on Hard. Ep.3 now. Game is fun. Cool atmosphere, nice graphics, classic remedy feel, and unique premise. Gonna whip through it and the first DLC.

Did you get the first DLC for free? Because if you are just gonna play one DLC, play the 2nd one. It's so much better. The first one is pretty bad.First one is alright if you really enjoy the combat since you're fighting a fuck ton of dudes. yeah I guess. But if he only wants to play one, he should definitely go for the 2nd DLC.Bought the game used but still got a code (no book though)

I'm not going to buy the DLC at this point but who knows.

Should've bought it like last month for 240 points. If you really are enjoying the game I would suggest buying it since it's the best chapter hands down.

Played 4 more levels of bayonetta. This may end up being one of my favorite games this gen. The level design and boss battles just keep getting better and better.

:bow: Seriously, all the haters probably haven't even played Godonetta X.I think it's pretty obvious most of them didn't. The combat is just so much better than its competition. well it's not the combat that i love so much, though yeah it's better than the competition. it's the bosses and level design that are really mindblowing. i still think the game makes a crappy first impression, which is why i wrote it off before. but damn it does get so good. the pacing is also amazing. i like how they mix things up. and even the music/story/characters grow on you. it may lack the dark vibe and shader work of god of war 3. but that's the only advantage gow has over bayonettta.

Played 4 more levels of bayonetta. This may end up being one of my favorite games this gen. The level design and boss battles just keep getting better and better.

:bow: Seriously, all the haters probably haven't even played Godonetta X.I think it's pretty obvious most of them didn't. The combat is just so much better than its competition. well it's not the combat that i love so much, though yeah it's better than the competition. it's the bosses and level design that are really mindblowing. i still think the game makes a crappy first impression, which is why i wrote it off before. but damn it does get so good. the pacing is also amazing. i like how they mix things up. and even the music/story/characters grow on you. it may lack the dark vibe and shader work of god of war 3. but that's the only advantage gow has over bayonettta.If Bayonetta's gameplay and design were tied to GoW's mythology and presentation, it would be one of the best games of all time. B)

LBP2 :love:

some of the community levels are gold

the campaign owned! once i finish bayonetta and ghost trick, i plan on sinking many hours into the community.

Are you going to make new puzzle levels? :wonder:

yup. that's all i will be focusing on. the new tools will help me flesh out ideas i couldn't do in the first.

On my 3rd playthrough of dead space 2. Probably one of the few games i'll play 3+ times this gen.:happysad: I'm also playing extraction with my newly bought move controller and i have a few wii games on their way. No more heroes 2, muramasa and both resident evil on rail shooters.

You play the role of a development studio and you just make games by picking a genre and a type of game, some combinations reap you "level ups" in both the genre and the type. There's annual GOTY awards, game shows, and every game you make gets reviewed. It's nothing too nuts, just humorous. Pretty much Sims: I Make Games edition.

how is extraction with the move controller?

also, do u agree that ds2 is a significant improvement over the first?

It's good. I haven't played any wii "light gun" games so i cant really compare it to anything recent. Controls are responsive and the game itself is good. I thought the 1st dead space's formula wore thin 2/3's in but i enjoyed ds2 throughout the entire campaign. 0 z sections are less puzzle oriented though. Worth playing multiple times and i'm really anticpating the sp dlc announced.