The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I stopped playing re5. I give up. I hate the blandness of it. It just feels so generic. I actually decided to give bayonettax a try. So glad I did. Once I got past the cheesiness of its presentation, I was able to get into this game. I just banged out the first 4 chapters. I gotta say, I do love the controls, bosses, and level design.

were you playing it by yourself?

Ya. But even co op won't save it for me. The game is boring with no personality. It's like 4, minus the intrigue and novelty of the, for back then, great controls.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Does deadspace 2 rely on actual tension this time, or just cheap "boo" moments like the first?

It's definitely like the first game in that regard. Still an awesome game though. I was always tense playing the first game though. Could'nt play more than 2 hours at a time lol.

I got bored of the first about 4 hours in. I guess my love for the horror genre is dying a bit. Though I keep reading that papa sangre for iPhone is one of the creepiest games, since your movements are determined by sound (there are no visuals) I may give it a whirl. I must say I did like the audio design of dead space 1. Maybe I'll play 2... But with headphones.

I got bored of the first about 4 hours in. I guess my love for the horror genre is dying a bit. Though I keep reading that papa sangre for iPhone is one of the creepiest games, since your movements are determined by sound (there are no visuals) I may give it a whirl. I must say I did like the audio design of dead space 1. Maybe I'll play 2... But with headphones.

Just like Dead Space 1, the environments, characters and narrative are what push me forward, so I'm loving it. But hey, I couldn't put down Alan Wake either. :face:

Played a couple dual stick shooters (ala Geo Wars) on XBLA. BeatHazard- Trippy visual game goes along with the game soundtrack or your own mp3's. Power ups increase volume, weapons, speed, and makes the visuals get progressively more intense. Seems pretty fun for a shallow diversion. Microbot- You're a robot injected into someone's bloodstream to kill viruses. You can change or upgrade your bot's weapons. Make it pure offense or upgrade propulsion to make it faster. Special weapons like grappling hooks or mini-nukes change the way you engage enemies. Really slick graphics and sound. Try it out for sure.

Played a couple dual stick shooters (ala Geo Wars) on XBLA.

BeatHazard- Trippy visual game goes along with the game soundtrack or your own mp3's. Power ups increase volume, weapons, speed, and makes the visuals get progressively more intense. Seems pretty fun for a shallow diversion.

Microbot- You're a robot injected into someone's bloodstream to kill viruses. You can change or upgrade your bot's weapons. Make it pure offense or upgrade propulsion to make it faster. Special weapons like grappling hooks or mini-nukes change the way you engage enemies. Really slick graphics and sound. Try it out for sure.

i will!

Since my PS3 got YLOD, I've been gaming on my Wii and 360 some, I do get to play some PS3 at a friends house though. Currently running through Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles on Wii. I'm liking SMG2 much more on my second run through and I'm also trying to get as many Green Stars as i can, definitely a great game. On 360, been playing Halo Wars MP mostly, forgot how fun it really is, especially the 3v3 Teams. :happysad: Only get to play Black Ops on PS3 since I'm with my friends, it sucks but is addicting when you have nothing else to play.

Only thing I hate about Halo Wars is the P2P servers and rushers when its 2v2 or 3v3 standard. Nothing is more frustrating when you have a laggy ass match cause there is so much on the screen, or you've been playing for 30+ minutes and the match ends because of the P2P servers. :rage: The rushers I don't really mind cause I already have an army either bigger or the same size as them, its just that when you have 2 scrubs on your team they have nothing and just get dominated. :/