The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I've never seen Twinpeaks, so I have no idea. It's not a game I'd recommend, wish it had higher production values and fixed some of these bogus ass problems.

Well DP is definitely weird, incoherent, and at times thrilling. A lot of it is just silly, it's just the open world part of it is it's weakest link.

What's up guys, it's been a while lol. I bought Beyond Good and Evil HD on the XBLA and played a couple hours of that. I had the original on Xbox but I got stuck for whatever reason like 2/3's through and never went back to it. So I got this because I missed out on this gem and I want Ubi to make/finish the sequel. And I got say this game holds up really well. The graphics still look great cus of the awesome artstyle, good voice acting, tight controls. Like Twinblade said a couple pages back, this game has more soul than most of the games coming out today. Also been playing Marvel vs Cap 3 on the side. That game is hard as shit but i'm finally getting the hang of it.

Guest Golem

So many games I want to be playing right now but barely get the time between work. Still early into Killzone 3, enjoying it so far. I play motorstorm pacific rift on breaks, before my ps3 died I was two races away from completing wreckreation now I'm trying to do it all again before I pick up apocalypse Any motorstorm fans here? It feels like people forget about that game.