The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest SOME-MIST

I've been playing: red seeds profile (PS3) the whispered world (PC) quakelive (PC) :] next on my list will probably be 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Guest C.M.

Halo: Reach. It's basically a thank you gift from Bungie to the people who loved Halo 1. The most rewarding fps I've played this gen, easily. Every kill is so satisfying.

L4D2 :bow:

Dragon Age :love: I can't wait for 2, it's one of the few games this gen that kept me hooked for hours and then realize the sun is rising

I can't believe Dragon Age is that good. The gameplay vids I've seen look absolutely atrocious. Then again, I said the same thing about Fallout 3 before I found out just how awesome it was.

hey guys i want a good SP game what would you recommend?

ps3/xbox/xbla/psn

Spiderman Web of Shadows. It is a bit repetitive but it has some good moments. what about ultimate alliance 2Horrible game. I pressed through it just to get my moneys worth. It was truly a terrible sequal. The first game demolishes it in everyway imaginable.

L4D2 :bow:

Dragon Age :love: I can't wait for 2, it's one of the few games this gen that kept me hooked for hours and then realize the sun is rising

I can't believe Dragon Age is that good. The gameplay vids I've seen look absolutely atrocious. Then again, I said the same thing about Fallout 3 before I found out just how awesome it was.

If you like fantasy storylines, and don't mind its type of RPG combat (similar to KOTOR), then you will love it. The game is truly fucking great.

And yeah, the mage's quest is easily the worst part of the game. It just fucking DRAGS. At least the part with that guy you have in the picture. I almost ended my second playthrough because of that part. I haaaaaate it.

playing rooms for the ds. what an ownage puzzle game.

Have you tried The Simpsons Game on DS? It's a pretty cool platformer.

really? i'll check it out. surprisingly, the alice in wonderland game for the ds is supposed to be damn good. lots of brain teasers. who would've thought?!?!

really? i'll check it out. surprisingly, the alice in wonderland game for the ds is supposed to be damn good. lots of brain teasers. who would've thought?!?!

Yeah, Alice looks nice. From what I hear, the Spider Man games on DS are good too.

Yeah, Alice looks nice. From what I hear, the Spider Man games on DS are good too.

according to eurogamer, alice is a mix of lost winds and ico. i should check out those spiderman games. damn..too many things to play on the ds.

also gs gave alice a 8.5