The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

ya. my friend has a membership to some newsgroup. he DLs shit all the time and passes them around to about 5 of us. i knew the 360 games DLd quickly. though i never knew just how fast until today.

infamous- screwing around in the the second city trying to complete some satellite uplink side quests but the magnet like platforming is proving to be unreliable when precision is needed. I'm also running into a shit ton of bugs(grinding on the tracks and sinking under the ground/floating cars/falling into buildings on roof tops/getting stuck in fences during fights etc.) and the frame-rate is seriously in the teens for some of these missions. Story is interesting though.

It was running on an updated PS2 engine, so yeah. :]

But graphics aside, I really enjoyed Infamous, especially the story. Although, it did get quite repetitive, the missions and the cities.

Damn, BodyCount got raped hard. :D Guess Halo isn't for the :adhd: kids. :D:sad:

Spoiler
Sorry, I know it says no flaming but...Well check the threads this kid made about GoTGlo: Reach.

dling software illegally at work probably isn't the best idea gamedrunk :]

lol. we've been doing it for years. i've gotten at least 20 360 games from there. besides..it's my friend in the other department who hooks me up. so i'm all good.

Alright, I'm just lookin out for ya dawg. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Keep doing what you're doing. :kissing:

I don't see how people are complaining that the Halo series wasn't reinvented? It's Halo so the core structure will remain intact. If you completely change the core structure you will only have a Halo game in name but not in play style and changing the play style could of ruined the game.

dling software illegally at work probably isn't the best idea gamedrunk :]

lol. we've been doing it for years. i've gotten at least 20 360 games from there. besides..it's my friend in the other department who hooks me up. so i'm all good.

Alright, I'm just lookin out for ya dawg. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Keep doing what you're doing. :kissing:

thanx bruh :-*
Guest C.M.

My Alan Wake impressions after 3 or so hours with the game. - First off I have to say the presentation is incredible. If it weren't for the mediocre lip synching and decent models, I'd put it up there with Uncharted 2. The writing/dialogue was one of my biggest worries but it's actually really well done. The music is great too. The sound effects, holy shit. The enemies' voices are creepy as hell, the guns have a real satisfying punch to them and the ripping sound of affects of the flashlights "burning off" the darkness works really well. Graphically, when it's at its best, it's arguably the best looking game of the gen. The character models and animations hold it back. The use of narration is done perfectly too as it lets you know what to do next without it being annoying. - As far as gameplay goes, it's probably love/meh. I'm going to keep it simple and say if you loved games like cinematic Uncharted 2, Dead Space, Bioshock, etc., you're going to love this. If you're looking for some a game that can stand on gameplay alone like super mario galaxy or bayonetta, this isn't i. But so far the story has been so gripping, the pacing so perfect, that the only thing stopping me from playing is the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow. I haven't played Heavy Rain but I can imagine it's similar in that you feel like you are playing out a movie. - Another thing I'd like to just add in is just how realistic this game feels. The game feels Half-Life 2-esque in how you feel like you traverse a HUGE environment and how everything makes sense. The locations don't feel like they were just thrown in to make a game but actually feel like real locations. The little things like collecting flash light batteries, ammo, flares, ect. further add to his sense of realism. So far I'm definitely impressed. GD let me know what you think when you play some of it!

Edited by -CM-

Been playing Chaos Rings since I got pink eye in Florida. What a great vacation, lmao.

Damn, that sucks man sorry. BTW, has the oil spill reached Florida?

Not really sure TBH. I only heard about it yesterday. :ben:

Kinda forced to sit inside. :(