The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Gears 2 rapes. :bow:

Playing co-op with my friend tonight reminded me that the SP is fun as fuck too. :happysad:

That's really the only thing I enjoyed about Gears 2 was the co-op. 4 player co-op I think would be great :happysad:

You'd really enjoyed the MP too. As pathetic as it was to take over a year to fully fix it, it's fixed and really owns especially since they added social playlists. :happysad:

But yeah, I have 3 other friends that regularly play Gears with me and 4 player co-op will own. :love:

Yeah I heard they fixed it. I think it's was fixed more for the sake of gears 3 then it is for gears 2.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Gears 2 rapes. :bow:

Playing co-op with my friend tonight reminded me that the SP is fun as fuck too. :happysad:

That's really the only thing I enjoyed about Gears 2 was the co-op. 4 player co-op I think would be great :happysad:

You'd really enjoyed the MP too. As pathetic as it was to take over a year to fully fix it, it's fixed and really owns especially since they added social playlists. :happysad:

But yeah, I have 3 other friends that regularly play Gears with me and 4 player co-op will own. :love:

Yeah I heard they fixed it. I think it's was fixed more for the sake of gears 3 then it is for gears 2.

So when's your 360 coming? :face:

i didnt pull anything, SK did after bashing "cowspot" for months :reg:

I'm only using the site cows care about nice flip flopping :reg:

and invalidating your own argument AND your crying about gs for months? nice :reg:

Playing thru Infamous right now. I stopped last night after doing all the side missions on the second island. I think I'm fixing to do the final mission of the second island, so that I can move onto the third island. I have a question regarding the upgrades you purchase, after I've maxed out my "good" meter and purchased all of those important upgrades, can I immediately be bad and fill that up so that I can purchase and have the "Bad" upgrades as well while still keeping my previous upgrades? Or am I so late into the game that I can't do that?

and invalidating your own argument AND your crying about gs for months? nice :reg: and that would also invalidate your arguments supporting GS, and thus you're admitting to the use of GR means we no longer use GS.

and invalidating your own argument AND your crying about gs for months? nice :reg: and that would also invalidate your arguments supporting GS, and thus you're admitting to the use of GR means we no longer use GS.no it doesnt. im fine with the GS score, its rated like that because the content is old. youre the one thats not fine with GS so i brought up GR.

whats funny is this is the only supposed "ownage" you try and discredit my taste with. a game that has a 12% diff on gs/gr and a game in a genre where most people here hate the alternatives (sim racers). and if there was a new F-zero announced for the wii/3ds, i guarantee you and the rest of the sheep would proclaim it RGOTG. dont even try and deny that :reg:

meanwhile pat thinks RDR is GOTG, batman is runner-up GOTG, loves darksiders & LO, and is hyping kinect :ben:

and invalidating your own argument AND your crying about gs for months? nice :reg: and that would also invalidate your arguments supporting GS, and thus you're admitting to the use of GR means we no longer use GS.no it doesnt. im fine with the GS score, its rated like that because the content is old. youre the one thats not fine with GS so i brought up GR.

whats funny is this is the only supposed "ownage" you try and discredit my taste with. a game that has a 12% diff on gs/gr and a game in a genre where most people here hate the alternatives (sim racers). and if there was a new F-zero announced for the wii/3ds, i guarantee you and the rest of the sheep would proclaim it RGOTG. dont even try and deny that :reg:

meanwhile pat thinks RDR is GOTG, batman is runner-up GOTG, loves darksiders & LO, and is hyping kinect :ben:

That's why I PM'd you since I was gonna get it but you never replied faggot :ben:

and yeah PatHBR

Playing thru Infamous right now.

I stopped last night after doing all the side missions on the second island. I think I'm fixing to do the final mission of the second island, so that I can move onto the third island.

I have a question regarding the upgrades you purchase, after I've maxed out my "good" meter and purchased all of those important upgrades, can I immediately be bad and fill that up so that I can purchase and have the "Bad" upgrades as well while still keeping my previous upgrades?

Or am I so late into the game that I can't do that?

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would take a REALLY long time to get it accomplished. You're really better off playing the game twice.

Playing thru Infamous right now.

I stopped last night after doing all the side missions on the second island. I think I'm fixing to do the final mission of the second island, so that I can move onto the third island.

I have a question regarding the upgrades you purchase, after I've maxed out my "good" meter and purchased all of those important upgrades, can I immediately be bad and fill that up so that I can purchase and have the "Bad" upgrades as well while still keeping my previous upgrades?

Or am I so late into the game that I can't do that?

I'm not sure. I know it's tougher to max your your evil abilities as compared to your good abilities. On top of that, every mission has two sides. A good or bad one. Which ever one you choose results in the other one being locked out so I would imagine trying to get all your evil abilities being tougher.

which games are you guys arguing about? I'll settle this for you. :reg:

Which is the real RE4 of the gen: Alan Wake or RE5 :tom:

Spoiler
:-*
:D

If you like my comedy preez rep :face:

• Upvote 1

which games are you guys arguing about? I'll settle this for you. :reg:

Which is the real RE4 of the gen: Alan Wake or RE5 :tom:

Spoiler
:-*
:D