The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finally got around to playing God of War III. This game is so ridiculously good looking, easily the best graphics I've seen in a video game. I'm not even kidding, this game is a real treat to the eyes. This is the first God of War game that I actually want to keep replaying, the level design is so damn good it's nearly flawless. There's a flow to the game that I just get lost in and before I know it five hours have passed. The only real knock I really have against the game is the puzzles weren't as challenging as you'd come to expect from the series and there weren't many of them.

ya this bugged me a little. still i give it a 9. had a blast with it.

Same here. The Labyrinth was wasted opportunity IMO. Once you finally got it all set up I was expecting some real brain benders but instead we just got three simple rooms and it was over.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

That's it, with all the MGS4 talk that's been going on lately, I think I'm gonna start playing it again as well once the football finishes

That's it, with all the MGS4 talk that's been going on lately, I think I'm gonna start playing it again as well once the football finishes

Started it the other day too. :happysad:

God damn fireball spitting spider boss in Demon's Souls :rage: and that fat guy throwing fire balls is annoying as FUCK. 7 Hours in and I've only managed to kill 1 boss ;(

God damn fireball spitting spider boss in Demon's Souls :rage: and that fat guy throwing fire balls is annoying as FUCK. 7 Hours in and I've only managed to kill 1 boss ;(

Best way to beat the spider one is to hang back. There is a way to run up and get him but I could never pull it off

Best way to beat the spider one is to hang back. There is a way to run up and get him but I could never pull it off I tried rambo'ing the fucker but his big ass legs grabbed me and he belly flopped me :scared:

Just learn his patterns or did you forget how to play games? :ben:

I only fought him once :ben: Gonna grind some souls then upgrade my magic and strength.

It's been a long ass time since I played a challenging game :meh:

Just learn his patterns or did you forget how to play games? :ben:

I only fought him once :ben: Gonna grind some souls then upgrade my magic and strength.

It's been a long ass time since I played a challenging game :meh:

Yeah, you'll get the jist of it and all will be well. I think it's 4-2 that has the best grinding spot in the game. Scope out some YouTube videos for reference.

My new BeastC has went together well. Rolling with a i7 920 at 4Ghz with 6GB of ram. Waiting on my HD5850 get back from RMA then i'll be ready to melt faces. So i've downloaded Crysis and Warhead off of Steam and i'm in the process of getting GTAIV to give this bitch a test.

My new BeastC has went together well. Rolling with a i7 920 at 4Ghz with 6GB of ram. Waiting on my HD5850 get back from RMA then i'll be ready to melt faces.

So i've downloaded Crysis and Warhead off of Steam and i'm in the process of getting GTAIV to give this bitch a test.

Total cost?

My new BeastC has went together well. Rolling with a i7 920 at 4Ghz with 6GB of ram. Waiting on my HD5850 get back from RMA then i'll be ready to melt faces.

So i've downloaded Crysis and Warhead off of Steam and i'm in the process of getting GTAIV to give this bitch a test.

Total cost?

Well i kept my old case and PSU, the HD5850 i purchased earlier in the year, so for a new Mobo, RAM and CPU +HSF it came to around £550.

When i get my HD5850 back i'll go Tupac on some games. Though i ran the Crysis Benchmark at Very High DX10 x2AA @ 1680-1050 and was getting ~40FPS with my old 4870, so i'm looking forward to getting my HD5850 back.

Total cost?

Well i kept my old case and PSU, the HD5850 i purchased earlier in the year, so for a new Mobo, RAM and CPU +HSF it came to around £550.

Damn that's pretty cheap.

Total cost?

Damn that's pretty cheap.

Yeah, i bought it as a bundle and it was pre-OCed, so it was quite a steal.

Lol I just killed so many dudes in the first chapter of MGS4 that it made Snake have a flashback to MGS1 when Liquid tells him "you enjoy all the killing!" when he's tied up on top of Rex, and then Snake got up and straight threw up everywhere.

Total cost?

Damn that's pretty cheap. He forgot the other $10,000, THHBR :killzone:

Total cost?

Damn that's pretty cheap. He forgot the other $10,000, THHBR :killzone:Euro's get fucked over in pricing in almost everything but PC components :killzone:

btw GG GD, that was a fun level :) We gotta try playing the prism level; me and voidler tried it before with someone else it's fucking crazy with all the platforming and switches, etc. How was mah voice? B) It was kinda cracked up because you pretty much live at the other side of NA :killzone: