The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i still have a long way to go with ac2. i have a hard time playing it for more than an hour at a time. it's a good game, but not close to being my favorite this gen (so far). though i'm only on sequence 4.

It's a pretty repetitive game and suffers from what I think all open world games suffer. Uninteresting main missions. Which is why I think linear games are almost always better. Linear games have levels design for each mission whereas as with open world games, devs have to find a way to make all their missions fit in the same level they created.

Funny enough, even with all the heat GTA4 took from some members, it probably had the best missions out of any open world game this gen. Not counting games open world RPGs like Oblivion or Fallout 3.

yeah...i don't tend to enjoy a lot of open world/sandbox games, at least where the campaign is concerned. i usually just enjoy fucking around. though i do like ass creed's story and i'm curious as to what happens. i'm going to play more this weekend.

like you, i tend to enjoy linear games more. i like knowing i'm going to get a lot of progress/enjoyment per hour of game time, mainly because my time for gaming is very limited (it sometimes takes me weeks to finish an 8 hour game).

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

darksiders is fun but it never feels as polished or refined as the games it attempts to replicate. im about 8 hours in and would give it a 8.0 so far.

how are the puzzles and boss battles?

i still have a long way to go with ac2. i have a hard time playing it for more than an hour at a time. it's a good game, but not close to being my favorite this gen (so far). though i'm only on sequence 4.

Damn really? I'm really absorbed into the game and it's nice finally playing a game that isn't a shooter after a long time so it feels really fresh to me.

Damn really? I'm really absorbed into the game and it's nice finally playing a game that isn't a shooter after a long time so it feels really fresh to me.

i gotta play more. sometimes the clumsy combat gets to me.

almost done with the second phoenix wright case. i'm loving this game all over again :love:

did you ever end up finishing miles edgeworth? i remember you said that your save got screwed up or something.

i never got to finish it for that reason :( i may just have to dl a save so i can finish the last 2 cases.

almost done with the second phoenix wright case. i'm loving this game all over again :love:

did you ever end up finishing miles edgeworth? i remember you said that your save got screwed up or something.

i never got to finish it for that reason :( i may just have to dl a save so i can finish the last 2 cases.

the last 2 cases are by far the best ones in the game

heres a save with all the cases unlocked

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/945812-ace-attorney-investigations-miles-edgeworth/saves

lmao I don't bother with the combat half the time. Counter/disarm -> then RUN THE FUCK AWAY

the last 2 cases are by far the best ones in the game

heres a save with all the cases unlocked

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/945812-ace-attorney-investigations-miles-edgeworth/saves

:bow: twingod

lmao I don't bother with the combat half the time. Counter/disarm -> then RUN THE FUCK AWAY

yeah..i think i need to do that. because i enjoy the platforming (though it sometimes feels wonky) and the story.