The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

LMAO WTF there's 2 Maneaters jesus I had a hard enough time putting 1's health down to half, how the hell am I supposed to kill em without getting raped to oblivion :scared: Godly fucking game, feels like an extremely hard version of Zelda :bow:

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

I fucking hated that level. :D

2 man eaters on a tiny ass platform.

lmao yeah the fucker threw me off the platform a lot of times. I'm gonna come back this fight later on when I get stronger, this is just too much.

Also the Flamelurker :scared: Why why WHY

since i've been playing darksiders, i keep thinking how awesome it would be if they made a new soul reaver. such awesome games, the first being the best.

Edited by -GD-

I cant even put into words how hard angry I got, every fucking time I went in I'd get knocked off. EVERY FUCKING TIME, after a half hour it changes a man.

Fuck I was so close to killing the last one. I RAGE QUIT hard, like FUUUCKCKCKCKCKCKKC

lol I'm never playing Demon Souls. Fuck it :ben:

Don't be scared by it's difficulty, I'd say it's as hard NGB. Though it's easily one of the most rewarding games I've played all gen, god damn I feel like I'm the shit after I beat a boss :bow:

Don't be scared by it's difficulty, I'd say it's as hard NGB. Though it's easily one of the most rewarding games I've played all gen, god damn I feel like I'm the shit after I beat a boss :bow:it sounds cheap as hell.

Don't be scared by it's difficulty, I'd say it's as hard NGB. Though it's easily one of the most rewarding games I've played all gen, god damn I feel like I'm the shit after I beat a boss :bow:it sounds cheap as hell. It's just this one part because the platform is so tiny lol. The game is incredibly fair, you get a big ass reward for defeating a boss, but dying leaves you with heavy consequences.

It does sound cheap as hell but it's incredibly balanced, and once you get used to the game it's not that difficult.

Yeah, there's a big open circle platform if you move down so if you fight on the narrow path it's really your own fault but it's somewhat beneficial so you're not constantly battling 2 at once.