The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Bought Killzone 2, today. I've only played the demo once and that was a few years ago. Going to see what all the excitement was about.

Return it like ASAP.

I bought it used, so I can play it for 7 days at most before taking it back. :ben:

The SP is pure shit :ben: The MP is decent but it's nothing new. PM if you wanna play a few matches online (if there are people still playing)

Bought Killzone 2, today. I've only played the demo once and that was a few years ago. Going to see what all the excitement was about.

Return it like ASAP.

I bought it used, so I can play it for 7 days at most before taking it back. :ben:

The SP is pure shit :ben: The MP is decent but it's nothing new. PM if you wanna play a few matches online (if there are people still playing) The weird thing about it was when I first played the sp when it first came out, I never really noticed the input lag. When I played a couple weeks ago though, shit was fucked. Like actually borderline unplayable. The sp other than that I didn't think was that bad though.

Beat Dead Rising 2 and finished my first game of CiV. B) CiV was a ton of fun and it's easily recommendable to just about anyone, DR2 is an alright game that's easily avoidable.

Weren't you guys always like "Devil Survivor is so hard omg"? This game isn't that hard at all

How far are you? The third day, "Beldr". It's like 10 or 11am where I stopped playing

Also I'd like to add since it wasn't clear that the game is awesome

Weren't you guys always like "Devil Survivor is so hard omg"? This game isn't that hard at all

How far are you? The third day, "Beldr". It's like 10 or 11am where I stopped playing

Yeah, it's a great game and it's not too tough in the beginning but there were definitely brutal moments. It could've been because I didn't grind any of the side missions or just because it was my first grid based RPG but I wanted to pull some hairs out at the end.

Yeah, it's a great game and it's not too tough in the beginning but there were definitely brutal moments. It could've been because I didn't grind any of the side missions or just because it was my first grid based RPG but I wanted to pull some hairs out at the end. The game wasn't that hard until the last day, good lord every fight I barely made it out alive :scared:

Lmao.

Spoiler
I had a suspend save right in front of the final fight. I restarted the fight until it went my way. :ben: I'm positive I was underleveled.
Still a rewarding experience.