The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Playing Vanquish and god damn does it own. Should of trusted my instincts and bought it day one. Keep getting cheap prices for used games at work so keep buying them. Bought Alan Wake, Ghostbusters, and Fable 3 for < $10 each. Gonna whip through them and trade in before MvC3 comes out. I'll easily have enough.

I had a game night for the first time in forever. I played a decent amount of dead space for iPhone, which is surprisingly really good. I also played some papa sangre. One of the most original gaming concepts I've envountered ( on iOS and in general). The biggest surprise of all though is how much I'm loving bayonettax. Just beat the boss on chapter 7. Incredible! I take back everything negative I ever said about it ( I had played the demo and several cheesy parts before this playthrough). The level design rivals god of war 2, except the gameplay and boss battles destroy it. I'm actually growing quite fond of the cheesiness. I see why it's so praised now.

I had a game night for the first time in forever. I played a decent amount of dead space for iPhone, which is surprisingly really good. I also played some papa sangre. One of the most original gaming concepts I've envountered ( on iOS and in general). The biggest surprise of all though is how much I'm loving bayonettax. Just beat the boss on chapter 7. Incredible! I take back everything negative I ever said about it ( I had played the demo and several cheesy parts before this playthrough). The level design rivals god of war 2, except the gameplay and boss battles destroy it. I'm actually growing quite fond of the cheesiness. I see why it's so praised now.

GD rocking some BayoX! Just wait until you get all the weapons. :smug:

I used my own music and it was far less annoying.

I actually like the music now. I even like the over-the-top vibe. It was a turn off at first. However, I now love it. I

gonna play more tonight :jerkit:

Finished Vanquish on normal. Gonna beat it on hard next, the challenges aren't easy either. Started Alan Wake on Hard. Ep.3 now. Game is fun. Cool atmosphere, nice graphics, classic remedy feel, and unique premise. Gonna whip through it and the first DLC.

Finished Vanquish on normal. Gonna beat it on hard next, the challenges aren't easy either.

Started Alan Wake on Hard. Ep.3 now. Game is fun. Cool atmosphere, nice graphics, classic remedy feel, and unique premise. Gonna whip through it and the first DLC.

Did you get the first DLC for free? Because if you are just gonna play one DLC, play the 2nd one. It's so much better. The first one is pretty bad.

Finished Vanquish on normal. Gonna beat it on hard next, the challenges aren't easy either.

Started Alan Wake on Hard. Ep.3 now. Game is fun. Cool atmosphere, nice graphics, classic remedy feel, and unique premise. Gonna whip through it and the first DLC.

Did you get the first DLC for free? Because if you are just gonna play one DLC, play the 2nd one. It's so much better. The first one is pretty bad.First one is alright if you really enjoy the combat since you're fighting a fuck ton of dudes.

Did you get the first DLC for free? Because if you are just gonna play one DLC, play the 2nd one. It's so much better. The first one is pretty bad.First one is alright if you really enjoy the combat since you're fighting a fuck ton of dudes. yeah I guess. But if he only wants to play one, he should definitely go for the 2nd DLC.

Played 4 more levels of bayonetta. This may end up being one of my favorite games this gen. The level design and boss battles just keep getting better and better.

:bow: Seriously, all the haters probably haven't even played Godonetta X.I think it's pretty obvious most of them didn't. The combat is just so much better than its competition.