The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 owns. :juggle: Just fucking around on the campaign right now, blowing everything up with the nade launcher. Love when I destroy homes and buildings. Also love the fact the auto-aim is almost no existent, or so it feels like unlike several console FPS. :cosby:

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 owns. :juggle:

Just fucking around on the campaign right now, blowing everything up with the nade launcher. Love when I destroy homes and buildings. Also love the fact the auto-aim is almost no existent, or so it feels like unlike several console FPS. :cosby:

one of the reasons why i liked the campaign more than most people was because i just used the nade launcher and other explosives for almost the entire thing. blowing up an enemy's cover never gets old.

Meh, i am not in the mood for a slow paced adventure game. I actually don't even like the genre besides the Ace Attorney series. I guess that leaves Dragon Quest VI as my next DS purchase.

Has anyone here played 999? I heard good things about it.

It's virtually all text with a few puzzle solving sections. You'll need at least two playthroughs and the payoff isn't necessarily worth it.

I read a lot of books anyway so it was an interesting alternative.

Decided to tie up Castlevania and got to Chapter IX yesterday. :killzone:

u liking it?

Not really. The game overstays it's welcome and the combat gets stale after 5 or so chapters. Had a lot more fun with Deadly Premonition TBH.

Plus, God of War 3 was better.

Decided to tie up Castlevania and got to Chapter IX yesterday. :killzone:

u liking it?

Not really. The game overstays it's welcome and the combat gets stale after 5 or so chapters. Had a lot more fun with Deadly Premonition TBH.

Plus, God of War 3 was better.

exactly how i feel. Everybody was praising it for its length but in the end it does more harm than good.

Maybe it's my controller but the platforming segments where you need to be somewhat precise can be such a chore. Gabriel, at times, will just walk off ledges.