The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I am currently about half way through Demon Souls for the first time. So far I am liking Dark Souls better but who knows what my opinion would have been if I played them in the proper order. The boss battles and world just don't do it for me like Dark Souls did though it is still a great game.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

About finished with Jake's campaign, has some nice set variety and just flows really well compared to the other two campaigns. I actually find the story with Jake and Sherry to be more interesting than the stories in Leon's and Chris' campaigns as well. So far I'd have to say this is my current ranking for the campaigns: Jake>Leon>Chris Ada seems to be unanimously agreed to be the best of the campaigns so I purposely saved her's for last.

The Gf got me Layton for 3ds :love: I will be playing that. Fuck, I got waayyy too many games to play and like no time. I miss fez :( I just haven't been home much :( I still gotta play infamous 2, finish crashmo (which owns), mark of the ninja, bioshock 2, and ms. splosion man...plus the sly cooper games (I got the HD set for $10)...and I gotta 100% forza horizons.

The Gf got me Layton for 3ds :love: I will be playing that. Fuck, I got waayyy too many games to play and like no time. I miss fez :( I just haven't been home much :( I still gotta play infamous 2, finish crashmo (which owns), mark of the ninja, bioshock 2, and ms. splosion man...plus the sly cooper games (I got the HD set for $10)...and I gotta 100% forza horizons.

wifey material confirmed :bow:

wifey material confirmed :bow:

Haha yeah she owns! She's gotten me quite a few games :) she likes to watch me play the more story-based ones.

Finished Binary Domain and loved it :glad:

Thanks for the tip about upgrades, Twinny. Sure did help a lot in those later levels :happysad:

the last few chapters were insane right? :bow: this game has such a great climax, both from a story and gameplay standpoint.

Edited by Twinblade

Thanks for the tip about upgrades, Twinny. Sure did help a lot in those later levels :happysad:

the last few chapters were insane right? :bow: this game has such a great climax, both from a story and gameplay standpoint.

I enjoyed the whole game but I preferred the first half with the urban environments.

Totally agree. Pacing was balanced, and it didn't out stay its welcome like so many games.

The garbage disposal might be my favourite level though. It was just so creepy and cool.

The only let down was the Chandelier 'boss' fight.

I enjoyed the whole game but I preferred the first half with the urban environments.

i wish the 2nd half had more moments where your squad would split up and you could choose 2 unique squad mates to bring along. I really enjoyed replaying the game and choosing 2 different characters at each point and listening to the completely different conversations they would have. That's such a cool feature that could have been really fleshed out in a sequel (shame theres a 0.0000000000001% chance of one being made).

Edited by Twinblade

Yeah it's such a breath of fresh air to play a tps with ai squad mates that aren't absolute retards entirely dependant on you. It's also nice that they get pissed off at you if you start getting sloppy :D