The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

blops 2 on ps3, halo 4 on ps3, batman AC and crysis warhead on pc

Halo 4 on ps3?

oops. lmao

hows anarchy reigns?

It's alot of fun.

The fact that I'm playing a non-fps or a shooter for that matter is very refreshing.

To get negatives out of the way, starting an online game take a bit long. It takes a while to get a game going especially if it is battle royale mode. But with modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Tag team battle wait times are a bit shorter.

Everything else though is great. Combat online is a lot of fun, especially if you can do combos on the enemy. There is alot of depth when it comes to combat, as each character can implement using their unique weapon with their combos. 16 characters to choose from and a plethora of abilities to match your game style. Music is great to listen to while you play. The environment hazards remind me of Smash Bros.

i was playing the god of war beta. the mutiplayer is alot like smash brothers too
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Batman pc runs like shit

yep. I have a i7 920 and a 660 ti and I had to turn off dx11 stuff and bump down the aa

my pcsucks but when i first started playing that i was like wtf this shit is garbage. Its not even a good looking game

Bad thing with pc if u dont constantly get new cards you never know what your gonna get. Who would of thought a 360 game would run like butt hole on pc even with much better specs. I ran into that problem with numerous games.

I wont buy more than one video card a gen. My 5770 still is holding strong and 90% of pc games are based on console ports. I still run shit better than xbox and i dont complain to much whwn im paying 5 or 10 bucks for the games. Too much hassle and risk involved with that shit tho and u never know what your gonna get. Ive bought a few games cheap that just flat out wont even work. At least w xbox i know what im getting

Batman pc runs like shit

yep. I have a i7 920 and a 660 ti and I had to turn off dx11 stuff and bump down the aa

my pcsucks but when i first started playing that i was like wtf this shit is garbage. Its not even a good looking game

lol wat

yo sabo, i may have asked but did you play the last few spiderman games?

I've played all of them except for the most recent one (the movie tie-in Spiderman game). Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions and the one that followed after that. Forgot what it was called but it dealt with Spiderman and Spiderman 2099.

I've played all of them except for the most recent one (the movie tie-in Spiderman game). Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions and the one that followed after that. Forgot what it was called but it dealt with Spiderman and Spiderman 2099.

i kind of want to buy both of them. they gotta be dirt cheap and after wolverine, which i really liked despite its lack of polish i want to try another marvel game

i kind of want to buy both of them. they gotta be dirt cheap and after wolverine, which i really liked despite its lack of polish i want to try another marvel game

Buy which two? Web of Shadows is the best Spidey game from this gen. Shattered Dimensions is solid, if you can get it for cheap then it's worth it. Anything other than these two were pretty meh TBH and it'd probably be best to pass on them altogether unless you're a big Spiderman fan.

Buy which two? Web of Shadows is the best Spidey game from this gen. Shattered Dimensions is solid, if you can get it for cheap then it's worth it. Anything other than these two were pretty meh TBH and it'd probably be best to pass on them altogether unless you're a big Spiderman fan.

yea web of shadows and shattered dimension. im not the biggest spidey fan but i love the older games like the dreamcast spiderman and the first 2 movie games

What makes web of shadows good? I played the recent one, the "sequel" to the movie and it has the best swinging mechanics. combat is basically a watered down arkham city. I liked shattered dimensions alot and I heard that edge of time was super repetitive.

What makes web of shadows good? I played the recent one, the "sequel" to the movie and it has the best swinging mechanics. combat is basically a watered down arkham city. I liked shattered dimensions alot and I heard that edge of time was super repetitive.

Been a couple years since I last played Web of Shadows so my memory of the game is a little hazy. I remember enjoying the combat system, it wasn't super technical or deep but it did a good job of capturing the feeling of being Spiderman. You could take out mobs of guys without ever touching the ground as you webzip from enemy to enemy, yank enemies towards you and bust out endless air combos and other entertaining shit. The combat was just fun TBH, easily the best combat system to appear in a Spidey game IMO. Mission structure is typical open-world type stuff, nothing really new here but some missions were pretty cool.

Edge of Time was shit. I was pretty disappointed with that game because I liked Shattered Dimensions so I was looking forward to Beenox's follow up effort. I was expecting Beenox to deliver something better than Shattered Dimensions but they ended up taking two steps back with Edge of Time.