The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i'm playing persona 4 golden. it's very quirky and charming. i like it :)

Cant say I'm too surprised considering its a phenomenal game but I wouldn't have guessed you would've been swayed. You even get to combat yet?

just finished Infinite (absolutely beautiful in every sense of the word)

now installing Bioshock 1 to replay that (it was dope as well, way better story then 2)

I loved Bioshock 1. Loved everything about it. 

i'm playing persona 4 golden. it's very quirky and charming. i like it :)

Cant say I'm too surprised considering its a phenomenal game but I wouldn't have guessed you would've been swayed. You even get to combat yet?Just the dream sequences. I only played it for an hour.

Trying persona 3 now, I've never played a jrpg for more than an hour despite playing many of them, hopefully this can change my mind about them.

P3P or OG Persona 3?

Trying persona 3 now, I've never played a jrpg for more than an hour despite playing many of them, hopefully this can change my mind about them.

P3P or OG Persona 3?

P3:FES 

Lol p4 golden is trippy as fuck. That part in the tv store was crazy. it's such a wacky game..but i'm really digging it.

Such a great game :dreamy: The style, characters, story are all top notch. It's also 70+ hours, finished it on an emulator :smoke:

Yo when do I actually get to play in Persona 3?

Not for like 2 hours into the game. The beginning is really drawn out and honestly when you finally get to the gameplay it really sucks. It's just a repetitive dungeon crawler with a shitty combat system. I personally didn't care for the high school sim aspect either, thought it was lame as hell and way too weeaboo even for my tolerance level.

Yeah the beginning of P3 is pretty slow, which is only exacerbated by the fact that the few social links you get at the beginning aren't interesting at all.  It definitely picks up though

Yeah the beginning of P3 is pretty slow, which is only exacerbated by the fact that the few social links you get at the beginning aren't interesting at all. It definitely picks up though

Dont you get that small shop link early on? I thought that one was dope