The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Still digging p3. That hotel/mirror part owned. I'm now on summer break :glad:

yukari in the shower :smoke:Lol that part was funny. Can you build a bond with her later in the game? yeah. you do some cute shit with her as part of the actual story too :)Nice! Lol I tried kissing that nerd chick and she got upset and cried, and our bond got ruined. Lol this game is too much. I'm also chatting with a woman on that mmorpg in the game. I have a feeling it's a dude :meh:Lmfao the MMO girl, that one was surprising.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Soul Hackers is good but disappointing. I came with too high expectations after several years of waiting and 2 failed fan translations.

Top tier SMT is still SMT II, SMT III: Nocturne, Persona 4, Devil Survivor 1, Persona 2: EP and Digital Devil Saga 2.

Soul Hackers is right below all of those.

hey dilli, you think p2 is worth $30? once i finish 3, i know i'll be jonzing for more.

Nooooo lol. Stay far away.

P1 and P2 are so different from P3 and P4 that to you, you'll find everything you like about P3 and P4 to not be present in P2. And if you found P3P's dated interface and presentation jarring, P2 is even worse.

After you finish P3 i'd recommend you just wait for P5 which is confirmed to be in development.

hey dilli, you think p2 is worth $30? once i finish 3, i know i'll be jonzing for more.

P1 and P2 are so different from P3 and P4 that to you, you'll find everything you like about P3 and P4 to not be present in P2. And if you found P3P's dated interface and presentation jarring, P2 is even worse.

After you finish P3 i'd recommend you just wait for P5 which is confirmed to be in development.

ah ok. thanks. i just beat that tank spirit (i'm in august). any other jrpgs that are similar to persona 3/4?

ah ok. thanks. i just beat that tank spirit (i'm in august). any other jrpgs that are similar to persona 3/4?

There's quite a few jrpgs i can think of that are quirky and you may enjoy for it's rather unorthodox level of gameplay. As for game that play like P3 or P4? I can think of a few half-rate clones. But they're not worth your time. I'd say you should give Catherine a try. Same developer, it's for PS3, involves a story of a guy caught inbetween 2 girls, and you might find it's gameplay more to your liking. And there's cat fights. :tard:

Or buy SMTIV when it comes out for 3DS this summer.

While it doesn't have the social aspect of the Persona games, you're going to feel familiar with the battle system from the get go. I personally prefer the real series over Persona, simply because of the darker setting and style. SMT Nocturne was amazing, the art style is one of my favorite in any game ever.

AFAIK it's the social hooks that has GD wanting more lol.

I know but there really aren't many games that does that, at least none that are on the level of quality of the Persona games so he might as well play the main series in the meantime.

AFAIK it's the social hooks that has GD wanting more lol.

I know but there really aren't many games that does that, at least none that are on the level of quality of the Persona games so he might as well play the main series in the meantime.

Closest game i can think of

It's such a persona ripoff it's almost copyright infringement.

Edited by Dili

Soul Hackers is good but disappointing. I came with too high expectations after several years of waiting and 2 failed fan translations.

Top tier SMT is still SMT II, SMT III: Nocturne, Persona 4, Devil Survivor 1, Persona 2: EP and Digital Devil Saga 2.

Soul Hackers is right below all of those.

I still have DDS 1 and 2 sitting on my shelf.  Should probably get around to playing them :happysad:

It's cool and different. The cyberpunk setting combined with hindu themes i thought provided a really compelling world. And It was nice to see a SMT inspired by something other than abrahamic religious themes for a change.