The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

P3 on PSP is different than it is on PS2 eh?  Like you don't actually control your character in third person outside of dungeons or whatever, you just move a spot around or something?  Is that right or am I way off?  :ben:

I started p3. Damn, it looks so dated compared to p4g. I think I'll replay p4 and then eventually get to p3.

Doesn't Vita have the PS2 version? Honestly you should continue playing, it's one of the best games of all time.

anyone else have a 3ds? i want one now :(

ya. it owns.

I started p3. Damn, it looks so dated compared to p4g. I think I'll replay p4 and then eventually get to p3.

Doesn't Vita have the PS2 version? Honestly you should continue playing, it's one of the best games of all time.

it seemed pretty cool. i just wish it a bit more modernized, like p4g. but yeah, i'll dive into it over the weekend.

Edited by -GD-

P3 on PSP is different than it is on PS2 eh? Like you don't actually control your character in third person outside of dungeons or whatever, you just move a spot around or something? Is that right or am I way off? :ben:

Its a lot more menu based and point and click instead of moving around.

It's confirmed to be in development, Atlus just hasn't announced it...yet.

P3 for the PS2 presentation wise was just like P4, less restricted through menus and offered up free movement around everywhere. With the less disk space available for the PSP Atlus cut that part out and made it more visual novel esque for the PSP version. Atlus didn't have that problem for the Vita since a card can fit the same about what a PS2 DVD can. I've played and completed both and while i kinda miss the 3D exploration, the amount of gameplay improvements the PSP version offers otherwise makes the PS2 version unplayable.