The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

these persona games are ruining my life. i can't stop playing. i'm already getting close to the 10 hour mark in 3....and i'm replaying 4 :|

I can help you. Just send me your Vita in the mail in return for my positive words. Here's a taste of what you'll get

"you're a good person GD :) "

these persona games are ruining my life. i can't stop playing. i'm already getting close to the 10 hour mark in 3....and i'm replaying 4 :|

I can help you. Just send me your Vita in the mail in return for my positive words. Here's a taste of what you'll get

"you're a good person GD :) "

:D that would actually be a productive move lol.

it's like the universe, in each game, is so engaging. 

on a side note, i like how you can take breaks from fighting in the tower when you are exhausted from combat (p3). 

buddy of mine let me borrow Singularity... i ain't never heard of this game :ben:  he said it was good but i don't know if i trust him, it looks pretty average.  any of y'all played it :wonder:

Still digging p3. That hotel/mirror part owned. I'm now on summer break :glad:

yukari in the shower :smoke:Lol that part was funny. Can you build a bond with her later in the game?

yeah.  you do some cute shit with her as part of the actual story too :)

Still digging p3. That hotel/mirror part owned. I'm now on summer break :glad:

yukari in the shower :smoke:Lol that part was funny. Can you build a bond with her later in the game? yeah. you do some cute shit with her as part of the actual story too :)Nice! Lol I tried kissing that nerd chick and she got upset and cried, and our bond got ruined. Lol this game is too much. I'm also chatting with a woman on that mmorpg in the game. I have a feeling it's a dude :meh: Edited by -GD-