The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I'm at the final secret dungeon. I can go back to having a normal life when I'm done with the game (over 50 hours in like 2 weeks). Also, I picked up guacamole. Though I need a rest from gaming...for at least a few days once I finish p4g. I can truly say it's in my top 5 games of all time.

Yeah, thanks! I'm glad I knew it was a particular person behind the murders, before reading the guide. I wasn't expecting a certain surprise, while fighting the last boss, though. pretty amazing stuff. This game just keeps throwing cool shit at you.

Quick p4g question. I just did a save after completing it. Will my power, along with stuff like courage/understanding be as high as they were at the end of the first game? That would own and I would replay it again soon.

Hey Rede, what's the fastest way to get Platinum medals? I need a lot of them to unlock stuff. :ben:

Lollipop Chainsaw?  There's the most expensive attack you can buy I think (Holy something) that's good for sparkle hunting, but the best is the one where you do a low spin.  x, square square square.  I think the best place to farm that shit is stage 3 (? or whatever one the farm is).  That one bit where like 30 weak ones come at you at once, you can rack up like 6/7/8 zombie sparkle hunts easy, get you some mad coin for whatever it is that you need :ben:

Edited by REDE

Hey Rede, what's the fastest way to get Platinum medals? I need a lot of them to unlock stuff. :ben:

Lollipop Chainsaw?  There's the most expensive attack you can buy I think (Holy something) that's good for sparkle hunting, but the best is the one where you do a low spin.  x, square square square.  I think the best place to farm that shit is stage 3 (? or whatever one the farm is).  That one bit where like 30 weak ones come at you at once, you can rack up like 6/7/8 zombie sparkle hunts easy, get you some mad coin for whatever it is that you need :ben:

i think i got one attribute point gayer after reading this post about zombie sparkles

I've just been doing runs through Stage 5. Lots of enemies and mass groups, I'm averaging about 70 Platinum medals a run but it's getting tiring because the level is so long. I guess I'll farm Stage 3 for a bit. I was hoping you knew of a nice farming spot though, that bit with the 30 enemies on the farm level is at the end of the level. That's not going to be very efficient but I'll try it anyways. :ben:

Oh, I tripped out when I saw this game had anime homage costumes. The High School of the Dead costumes are sweet. :smoke: