The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Searching for all the tombs and relics in Tomb Raider after having completed it. It's like a totally different game at this point. Something to play when you wanna just chill. It works and manages to be fun because movement in this game feels so good.

You have the camera constantly panned down, don't you? :ben:

yeah Lara's ass is the real reason I'm playing it :smug:

Searching for all the tombs and relics in Tomb Raider after having completed it. It's like a totally different game at this point. Something to play when you wanna just chill. It works and manages to be fun because movement in this game feels so good.

Juliet is the only reason I'm still playing Lollipop Chainsaw so I know where you're coming from. :smug:

Juliet is the only reason I'm still playing Lollipop Chainsaw so I know where you're coming from. :smug:

have you unlocked that seashell bikini costume i think it was yet? :ben:

have you unlocked that seashell bikini costume i think it was yet? :ben:

Nope, not yet. Costumes seem to unlock in a set sequence.

i just got the letter in p4.

my theory on the kilers:

Spoiler
i think it's 2 people involved (not including the teacher's death). i still feel that one cop is involved (hangs around junes/ "accidentally" reveals details in a boasting way/ knows you are connected to the case). however, based on the video they showed, after getting the letter, someone else is in on it too. i just don't know who yet.

Once you're finished you should look for the Persona 4 hiimdaisy comic cartoon on youtube. It's an amazingly well done fan video that recaps the entire game through comic strips while poking fun at the logic of the game.

Just don't watch it now because it spoils the entire game. I remember when giantbomb were doing their endurance run for P4 a fan posted it and jeff got pissed off because it spoils the ending right in the first minute of the video.

GD likes persona  :noway

i LOVE it! i've become obsessed. i don't have a lot of free time, yet i have put in like 35 hours in less than 2 weeks (that's a lot for me!)

i have 4 relationships in the game too. i'm waiting for a cat fight! :smoke: 

Edited by -GD-