The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Max Payne :bow:

Top 5 easily this gen, how come is so underrated? :|

i thought it owned too. a lot of peeps didn't like the fact is was such a departure from the first 2 games. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

im kinda starting to get bored of BL2. the level scaling is annoying. side missions should reward you with extras not just be there to make enemies in the story ones level up with you.

Enemies have set levels that's determined by the area they're in, there is no level scaling until playthrough 2. 

then i guess i must suck, because im dying a fuckload. enemies seem to be able to take out my shield in a split second, and half the time that happens i don't even know who or what did it.

You need to upgrade your gear. This game is less about levels and more about gear.

Max Payne :bow:

Top 5 easily this gen, how come is so underrated? :|

Straight the fuck up.

A lot of people whined about the cutscenes.

Although I did get kinda annoyed by them, they were hardly gamebreaking. Fuck, I think I'm gonna play some of it now :meh:

lmao playing borderlands alone

Yea, pretty much. It's like playing L4D alone, of course the experience is going to be very meh if you go in solo. Borderlands is designed to be a co-op game.

Messing around with the Hybrid vocations and I got to say Assassin is pretty overpowered. Mystic Knight is pretty good as well because of all the nice buff spells, I see why a lot of people go with it. As for Magick Archer, ehh, it kind of sucks. 

Dragon's Dogma? 

Yeah.

Awesome. 

i'm going to finally play gemini rue. 

game is brilliant.

Anyways started Rage again, ran into the same issues where the combat is competent, the shooting is satisfying but the game just doesnt hold my attention, it feels like a AAA game but it just doesnt hook me. 

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has earned a spot on my 'Top 10 Games for this Gen' list. Game has problems, sure, but holy fuck is the core game fun. Capcom needs to skip on Deep Down and start getting to work on Dragon's Dogma 2.

Was Marie in persona 4? I maxed out her social link and now a whole new tv dungeon has appeared because of her. I think I remember reading that she was added to the gold edition. Pretty awesome dungeon and story arc.

Edited by -GD-