The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

any advice before i start ds overclocked?

I put more time into Gemini Rue. I like really like how the game is broken up into a noir-like setting and a sci-fi one. I'm about 3 hours in. I just found out that I may have to head to the weather center (based on Barry's journals). The puzzles are easy, but they fun and logical.

i love the atmosphere of the environmentsThe music where the 3 prisoners escape was pretty sick!
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Oh yeah, I started Ys Seven and so far this shit is dope as hell. Is the whole game like the first3 hours? in the sense that the story takes a backseat in favor of the gameplay?

Edited by -CM²-

Suspend is a great feature, abuse it wisely.

what kind of suspend is this? normally in other SRPGs it saves on the spot and then kicks you to the main menu, and the next time you continue the save deletes itself. It seems to work differently here though.

Great game! I wish there was more of an ending. Still, some nice twists in the story. $4 well spent on this 6 hour adventure game :glad:

ya i liked it a lot. its probably my favorite of the "one dude made this entire thing" games.

if you want another game like it then you can check out Resonance. i personally didn't like it that much (the puzzles are really cryptic and just not much fun to solve) but the story gets pretty crazy.

Edited by Twinblade

Oh yeah, I started Ys Seven and so far this shit is dope as hell. Is the whole game like the first3 hours? in the sense that the story takes a backseat in favor of the gameplay?

Yeah. Seriously just skip all the cutscenes that it does have, you're not missing anything. That game is the fucking shit. You haven't even seen anything yet.
Guest Golem

Max Payne 3 is cool as fuck.So stylish. But so hard

What difficulty are you playing on?

I'd recommend playing on an easier setting first time through so you can enjoy the story. Believe me, points towards the end are a pain to redo, and you'll get sick of the monologues repeating over and over, no matter how slick they are.

Max Payne 3 is cool as fuck.So stylish. But so hard

What difficulty are you playing on?

I'd recommend playing on an easier setting first time through so you can enjoy the story. Believe me, points towards the end are a pain to redo, and you'll get sick of the monologues repeating over and over, no matter how slick they are.

Normal :ben:

I'm at the docks now. This game is so amazing. The flashback New York mission was so good