The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Yeah mike, farcry is pretty insane. though I keep wandering around instead of doing the campaign. I just love how open and beautiful the island is. The game has incredible visuals on ultra.

Though I need to wrap up tlou, and then finally shift to pc completely. I love that game and I want to see how it all ends.

tomb raider, beginning sucks absolute dick with the QTEs but it got quite alright now

Oh yeah, the beginning is ass cheeks. But it opens up so beautifully later. Top 5 game of the gen for me.

And GD, stick with Far Cry 3! So much to do. So much amazingness. God, I love that fucking game.

I recently bought the ratchet games on PSN for cheap because why not. Never played them. So started off with the first. Game is seriously fun and, strangely, I find it fairly pretty to look at. Just a happy colorful little game.

Will be playing Shadow of the Colossus after this. Hope it lives up to the hypeI would be playing it now if I weren't working overnight ;(

Yeah mike, farcry is pretty insane. though I keep wandering around instead of doing the campaign. I just love how open and beautiful the island is. The game has incredible visuals on ultra.

Though I need to wrap up tlou, and then finally shift to pc completely. I love that game and I want to see how it all ends.

The fuck are you doing, mate? :|

Finish TLOU. Do it. And yah, I get sidetracked in FC3 pretty easily. I might be riding down to capture a base and the next thing I know I'm hang gliding trying to land on some niggas boats. So much freedom

Guest Golem

I'm going to get into AC Brotherhood and play it til the end. I'm dead serious this time.

But screw going after the timed missions thing, I'll do it when I feel like it. The meta-game of acing and collecting in this series is probably what killed the momentum for me to play the rest of the series.

About ~7 hrs in so far in SMT4, holy shit it's getting awesome :bow: Two fucking hard boss fights in a row, damn I barely made it out alive.

Edited by -SK4-

Damn all this time I thought that transitioning to different places were only via menus but there's an actual walkable world map and full areas to explore and they're pretty damn well made :bow:

Finished NNK, went into the end really overpowered thanks to how absurdly OP Dinoceros is, or evolves into being lol. Had an awesome time with it though the ending falls flat,

I'm going to get into AC Brotherhood and play it til the end. I'm dead serious this time.

But screw going after the timed missions thing, I'll do it when I feel like it. The meta-game of acing and collecting in this series is probably what killed the momentum for me to play the rest of the series.

Why do you do this shit to yourself?

SMTIV and my 3DS are going on eBay. This was the last thing I was interested in and it sucked. On its own merits, it's not completely terrible, as smt 4? It's a tragedy. It just shows how awful Atlus has become when this dumbed down phoned in sequel is the best they can do after 10 years for their bread and butter series. Half life 3 is coming out...and it's a corridor shooter with qtes, broken down into stages and it looks worse than half life 2.

This has less in common with smt and more with Etrian Odyssey.

Music sucks

Art sucks

Presentation is pathetic

Gameplay is copy and pasted for the umpteenth time

Dungeons are retarded with the look up/down mechanic, and the camera pulled in too close

0 atmosphere

1/5

Square Enix >>>> Fatlus

Ps buy crimson shroud

"As far as I'm concerned, Tokyo is where SMT IV becomes a full blown, ridiculously cool SMT game.

It really is night and day between the first seven hours or so and everything else."

That's fucking unacceptable bullshit

Edited by Dili

Well I got a Vita. What are the best games for this thing? I got Gravity Rush of PS+ already, that's supposed to be decent right?

The combat gets tedious, but the story is quirky, Kat is a great character, and the world is fun to explore.

Get p4g!!!

Also sound shapes, guacamelee, mutant blobs attack, wipeout, Knytt underground, zero escape, and indie stuff like Thomas was alone or hotline Miami if you don't have them.

Btw, I really like uncharted GA. It was surprisingly the most open uncharted game (had less cinematics though). If it's still free, pick it up. The same with little big planet vita (I liked it more than the console versions).

Edited by -GD-
Guest Golem

Why do you do this shit to yourself?

I was really into the freerunning of the first two. So much so, I liked the excuse of finding all the little flags and fighting the templars. However I burned myself out playing both games back to back.

I love the series, I just indulged too much in achievement chasing and put myself off getting into it again.

Guest Golem

What do you guys think about someone playing one of the later Assassin's Creed games having never played any of the others.

Black Flag is like THE pirate game my friend has always wanted, but the series never really swayed him (especially the idea of having to play the others to better enjoy the one he wants to play).

So, in your opinion, do you think the AC games lend enough explanation of the story with each instalment to allow new players to jump in later?