The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I'm playing Attack of the Friday Monsters from Level 5's Guild series on the 3DS. It's an adventure game with a Gibli vibe. You play as a kid in suburbs of Tokyo during the early 70s, and the story is mystery about whether or not the town is being visited by aliens and giant monsters.

It's built like an old-style RE game with prerendered backgrounds so it looks nice. The problem is the gameplay is incredibly thin. You basically just walk around and talk to NPCs and collect cards that you use to occasionally play a basic rock-paper-scissors game with the NPCs. That's it so far and I'm nearing the end.

It's thin even for a Guild game. 

I'm playing Attack of the Friday Monsters from Level 5's Guild series on the 3DS. It's an adventure game with a Gibli vibe. You play as a kid in suburbs of Tokyo during the early 70s, and the story is mystery about whether or not the town is being visited by aliens and giant monsters.

It's built like an old-style RE game with prerendered backgrounds so it looks nice. The problem is the gameplay is incredibly thin. You basically just walk around and talk to NPCs and collect cards that you use to occasionally play a basic rock-paper-scissors game with the NPCs. That's it so far and I'm nearing the end.

looks interesting. how much is it?

looks interesting. how much is it?

$8 and it's around 3 hours long. If money's an issue at all, I wouldn't do it. 

I keep getting my ass kicked in Persona 3 at the second boss (level 10), those three pink hands. Time to grind I guess.

You shouldn't have to grind too much.  I found three nights in the dungeon on the first month (since you get tired really quickly in the beginning) and two on every other enough to be the right level

I keep getting my ass kicked in Persona 3 at the second boss (level 10), those three pink hands. Time to grind I guess.

You shouldn't have to grind too much.  I found three nights in the dungeon on the first month (since you get tired really quickly in the beginning) and two on every other enough to be the right level

Really? I go almost every night, when no-one is tired or sick

I've been playing a lot of multiplayer lately. The Last of Us is still awesome as ever. Played a ton of Chivalry the other day with 6 or so SW peeps, that game is hilarious and a blast. Also played some Natural Selection 2, which is a very cool game in its own right, though a little repetitive for me.

designate one person to heal your group. Also, make sure you have the best possible weapons/armor/etc. it shouldn't be a problem.

designate one person to heal your group. Also, make sure you have the best possible weapons/armor/etc. it shouldn't be a problem.

in FES you can't control your other party members.  you should set yukari's strategy or whatever to a "healer" or "support" type one though san dax if you haven't