The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

started hitman: absolution last night.  free with psn  :sword:

its actually a pretty fun game.  i haven't touched the series since the FIRST ever Hitman.

Edited by BOSS DS-1

GoW: A is so underwhelming. Series needs a major overhaul. sick of the shitty controls and sequences.

Least the environments are more interesting than gow3 though.

Did you play DmC? If so, what did you think of it? 

GoW: A is so underwhelming. Series needs a major overhaul. sick of the shitty controls and sequences.

i played for 20 minutes before giving up, horrible game. it does need a major overhaul, it was ok for the first 3 times but fuck this shit , what kind of person plays the same shit again and again and keeps his sanity?

gow 2 is the only one i loved. 3 had some cool parts, but it was an overall disappointment. 

as for what i'm playing, i plan on putting more time into chrono trigger tonight. 

Edited by -GD-

Eh bored of ct. How is spelunky?

Gonna quit Chrono Trigger?yeah. I lost motivation to play. These muhfuckas been hyping this game up to no end. Are you not a fan of JRPGs?I love persona 3 and 4, but I typically don't like jrpgs. I can see why many would love ct. However, it's not for me.

Damn i'm actually playing Chrono Trigger too

The DS version is amazing, i think i passed the half of the game, never played the game on snes/ps1 era, i'm enjoying it for some reason.

Edited by Indian Technician

Did you play DmC? If so, what did you think of it? I did and liked it just as much as dmc4 actually. Good enemy variety and the environments were interesting. The grapple/pull mechanic worked really well for moving around and doing huge combos. I played on hard so you couldn't bullshit.

I also loved the ost as a huge drum and bass fan lol.

Just way more fun than the boring weapons in gow:a and every enemy wasn't a qte finisher. The bosses were crazy.

Gow2 was the apex of the series.

Ascension was fun, and the combat was modified so you couldn't just button mash your way through the game anymore.

You can mash pretty easily but this is easily the toughest gow. Hard mode is hard. I beat the others on Hard without breaking a sweat.