The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

its got better writing and story than the majority of modern games (though the climax was disappointing).  I really liked the atmosphere and setting as well.

the gameplay is the weakest aspect because theres too much combat and not enough variety. Still not enough to drag the game down.its a solid 8.0 in my books

also why the hell are you hating on this game all of a sudden CM? :D you defended it vehemently even after the hype died down after release.

the writing and the story werent special

but it was interesting as hell to me

i enjoyed every bit of story , dialogue, and environments.

remedy putting Black Angels in the radio in game is enough for me to tip my hat

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

The best part of Alan Wake was looking for TVs to turn on and watch episodes of Night Springs :ben:That's how bad the game is.

Yup. It's one of the reasons I thought American Nightmare was a better Alan Wake game but that's not saying much.

Well the attack layout is different than bb so ob. Yeah, haven't played in forever but I have it

That's fine. I just started playing it again here and there after not touching it for a year so I'm really out of form. Basically have to relearn the game. 

I personally think it's the RE4 of this gen.

Stop trolling this thread, bro. :ben:

He's talking about TLOU, bro.

Oh, thought he was referring to Alan Wake but the point still stand anyways. 

No it doesn't, TLOU is the GOTG.

... Right.

started Metro Last Light. I remember thinking people were overrating this game's graphics but when you're playing it in person it really is something else. This might just be the best looking game this gen.

definitely looks amazing

too bad it gets boring after 4-5 hours though

started Metro Last Light. I remember thinking people were overrating this game's graphics but when you're playing it in person it really is something else. This might just be the best looking game this gen.

best fps this gen.

playing castlevania LOS , best game of it's genre that i have ever played

lmao god of war :tom:

That's um, that's something to be debated in all honesty.

But one area God of War definitely trumps Lords of Shadow is in the dodging controls.

Lords of Shadow has an inexcusably dumb control layout as it is, but neglecting the right stick and mapping nothing to it felt like some weird design choice right out of the NES era when games would randomly change button standards with every release.

The best part of Alan Wake was looking for TVs to turn on and watch episodes of Night Springs :ben:That's how bad the game is.

Yup. It's one of the reasons I thought American Nightmare was a better Alan Wake game but that's not saying much.

those parts were cool but im not sure how anyone can hate Alan Wake for being repetitive when that DLC had you play through each area again and again.

playing castlevania LOS , best game of it's genre that i have ever played

lmao god of war :tom:

That's um, that's something to be debated in all honesty.

But one area God of War definitely trumps Lords of Shadow is in the dodging controls.

Lords of Shadow has an inexcusably dumb control layout as it is, but neglecting the right stick and mapping nothing to it felt like some weird design choice right out of the NES era when games would randomly change button standards with every release.

hm you are right

although it never bothered me so far, i actually can dodge pretty fine and better than in GOW...

but yea now that you mention it its retarded lol why isnt it on the right stick, even if it doesnt bother me it seems like the way to go.

and theres nothing to debate

the lore, the characters, the voice acting, the level design , the enemy design , and the details are better than any other GOW or GOW clone i have played.

mind you, i havent played bayonetta but please tell me if there are better games than this cause i would be reaaally amazed. :)